We really need to start having a serious conversation about this....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 37518

Why it doesn't impress me that it sounds and thinks exactly like Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab or George Soros?

and the elites (swamp) are already pretty much in control...

Chat GPT is just going to put copy writers out of business

Robots are OK as long as they don't become sentient.

JR

These bright sparks were targeted from day one by the embetterment of humanity society , theres many back doors in the code 'promise technologies'ring any bells?
Its back to the classic 'Terminator' scenario ultimately , a bunch of overpriveleged fuck bots running the planet via A.I. ,science fiction hardens into science fact .

For sure.

"Amazon, Netflix, and Facebook, all of these AI-driven systems, tailor content for my consumption, based on my consumption. Each system has slightly different reasons for doing so and different business models built around them, but at their core, they are all AI systems learning about me and optimizing my data feed."

https://medium.com/@kevin.emery/ai-and-confirmation-bias-bdaa4efc685a
I am sure that that "learning about me" is being used for much more than just optimizing my data feed.

Are you only associating social-leftists with elites? That seems scarier.
well, the bot talks like the social-leftist elites, doesnt it? what do you want me to say? He is not speaking about long live America, or like a Neo-con wanting to bomb a country for its oil, or anything like that, otherwise, I would say that he sounds like the right wing elites. But if you want to feel better, tell me some right-wing elite names that are climate activists, who are for 1 child policies, and that propose reducing the population even by force, and I will add that name to my OP.

Last edited:
well, the bot talks like the social-leftist elites, doesnt it? what do you want me to say? He is not speaking about long live America, or like a Neo-con wanting to bomb a country for its oil, or anything like that, otherwise, I would say that he sounds like the right wing elites. But if you want to feel better, tell me some right-wing elite names that are climate activists, who are for 1 child policies, and that propose reducing the population even by force, and I will add that name to my OP.
Fair-enough… I was just noticing where this thread was already going.

You guys are starting to sound like "conspiracy theorists" LMAO.

The whole end-game is to strip you of assets before they kill you.
Why not kill you first before stripping you of assets? ...Because its not as much fun. They want to see you suffer. They get off on that.

Now go back to sleep.

Population is already on a decline trajectory in most countries. The problem seems increasingly to be how to motivate people to have more children. Advanced economics are starting to experience a vast array of problems from workforce shortages due to demographic shifts.

Whatever you might think about Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab or George Soros, they have never publicly made statements like this AI. Incremental improvements in living standards and women's rights leading to declines in the birth rates are not the same as forced one-child policies.

I don't want it to sound like Alex Jones or John D. Rockefeller either.
I read an article where someone asked it for a poem about The Donald's achievements as president, and it deferred claiming that is was apolitical, blah-de-blah-blah. But it then had no problem pinching out a 7th grader, ahh, 10th grader these days, pile of a poem about Brandon's achievements!
I have been interested in AI music composition since back when Larry Fast was publishing some of his experiments, namely Games and later Computer Experiments Vol. 1. Mechanical "composition" was drilled deeply by Brian Eno, and later I got into his KOAN PC-based project. All of the above had to have some kind of input. It stands to reason that any current AI product will have a leftist, regressive bend to it. AND it will try to sell you some sort of rubbish.
Anyone want to venture and go for a poem about how beneficial www.groupdiy.com is? I'm afraid to go to the website myself!
Mike
PS: I recently worked at a place where the current "robber barons", true robber barons, live and avoid their taxes and we cannot conceive what. . . . "Is that you, honey?" "What tha!!-who!-r!-you!!!? . . . . . 8nmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghnjmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't want it to sound like Alex Jones or John D. Rockefeller either.
I read an article where someone asked it for a poem about The Donald's achievements as president, and it deferred claiming that is was apolitical, blah-de-blah-blah. But it then had no problem pinching out a 7th grader, ahh, 10th grader these days, pile of a poem about Brandon's achievements!
I have been interested in AI music composition since back when Larry Fast was publishing some of his experiments, namely Games and later Computer Experiments Vol. 1. Mechanical "composition" was drilled deeply by Brian Eno, and later I got into his KOAN PC-based project. All of the above had to have some kind of input. It stands to reason that any current AI product will have a leftist, regressive bend to it. AND it will try to sell you some sort of rubbish.
Anyone want to venture and go for a poem about how beneficial www.groupdiy.com is? I'm afraid to go to the website myself!
Mike
PS: I recently worked at a place where the current "robber barons", true robber barons, live and avoid their taxes and we cannot conceive what. . . . "Is that you, honey?" "What tha!!-who!-r!-you!!!? . . . . . 8nmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghnjmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Who's Brandon?

When Microsoft let a twitter bot loose a few years ago they quickly had to shut it down, because it started denying the Holocaust. A lot of the internet is a cesspool of conspiracy theorists, rightwing extremists and other hate filled nuts. Unfortunately there is zero evidence for a leftist (don't know what you mean by "regressive") bend of the internet per se, and that's what the bots are trained on. So curation is absolutely necessary for the bot to be factual (and even legal in many countries) and not become a hate-perpetuation machine. It's not an easy task.

I am not a fan of political correctness, but humans are not rational at their core, and letting technology run unchecked can threaten our very survival. Again, it's not a easy task.

Back