• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: ADM Modules (Micpre/Eq/comp/other MISC modules)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

Hello

I recently picked up an ADM desk, and am looking for some more modules for it.

I would like some 2780/2783 Mic Preamps and 1540 EQ's. I am also searching for selector switch modules (I think they made some modules with 8 switches?), and blank panels. Any other modules you may have I would be interested to hear about too, as I am looking to hot rod the desk. Thank you!

I have an ADM 1554 EQ module for sale,
Don't know if thats compatible with your desk or not...

ajZBfC9.jpg

gsapjqr.jpg

I have three of the output transformers that were optional on some modules. There is a thread about these somewhere...CJ tore one down. Anyhow, all three are tested and have the same date code (5081) if you are interested, PM me.

hi - i have several modules - i'll need to look and see - i have eq's, pre's, faders, and routing modules i believe. pretty sure i have some blank panels. while i don't have a lot of posts, i do a lot of reading here... i just don't always have a lot to contribute or someone does it before me. I'll take stock of what i have and get back to you if you want. re: payment, i'm happy to receive payment after you receive modules or whatever inspires confidence.

Latest posts

Back