ww.real-pcb.com PCB & stencil comments. $15.00 for a laser cut stencil.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matador said:
I will give this a try for my next order:  the price seems reasonable.

Question:  what are the rules for multi-project panels (if any)?

Hi, Matador, thanks very much for your interest.

Regarding to the panels:

We do not have the special rules for multi-project panels. The only one is: if there are more than 3 separate designs in a panel, the setup cost will be a little higher(will not much).

We can panel the boards as your request, or we will suggest a best penal way for our production.  Both are for free.

If you are not sure, just email us before order.

Here are some panel boards that we produced.

Attachments

• Our routing boards.jpg
    Our routing boards.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 137
bruno2000 said:
bruno2000 said:
Ordered some PCBs today.  I'll let you know how they turn out.
Best,
Bruno2000

OK, the boards came in.  Packaged well, with the usual battle scars on the package.  They look nice.  Sharp, consistent silk screen, even solder mask, looks like they sent what I ordered, and within the time frame estimated.
For those of you used to getting a couple of extra boards with your order, this is not the case.  Ordered 10 boards (13"x6.25"), received 10 boards, but they were at a pretty good price, and as I understand it, if I want more, there is no setup fee.
It's going to take a while to stuff one of these, but I'll get back and let you know how they solder up.
Best,
Bruno2000

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your feedback. We always arrange 1 or 2pcs more for the production and deliver as customer ordered.  You know, some boards maybe failed in processing or in testing.

I am looking forward to seeing the soldered boards:)

Rochey said:
I'm definitely interested, but we've used another vendor for many years.
Stick with the devil you know or try someone new? ;)

Hi Rochey,

Never mind. We are pleasure to be a reserve supplier, whenever need us, just feel free to contact. Anytime is welcomed.

Sometimes it is great to have one more supplier to compare the service/price and time:)))

A few questions:

1) What space is required between individual boards?
2) Do you offer de-paneling of individual boards, or do you only support vscoring?

Matador said:
A few questions:

1) What space is required between individual boards?
2) Do you offer de-paneling of individual boards, or do you only support vscoring?

Answer:
1)For v-scoring panel, the space 0-0.5mm is enough as standard; For routing, the space is 2mm.
2), We offer different panel way for individual boards, v-scoring is for the unit boards that with regular sharp(square、oblong sharp), and routing can for any complex sharp. If the customer do not like scoring for his square sharp board, we also can produce as routing or others as request.

Any other questions are welcomed. :)

Just ordered 3 different PCBs. However, I'm unsure if the file upload worked fine?
Can't see it in the order history either.
Order ID: 20130424-1530-821

edit: one further question: doesn't look like the USD 45,99 shipping costs were included in the paypal checkout?

Ordered a few Monte Generoso (Micpre from Samuel Groner) boards and everything went smooth and fast. Boards are good quality and communication was fine. Recommended....

[silent:arts] said:
Just ordered 3 different PCBs. However, I'm unsure if the file upload worked fine?
Can't see it in the order history either.
Order ID: 20130424-1530-821

edit: one further question: doesn't look like the USD 45,99 shipping costs were included in the paypal checkout?

Volker, everything is alright with your 3 boards, we have started the production already and will confirm your order with a scheduled delivery date later today.

Shipping USD45.99 included in paypal as well:)

hop.sing said:
Ordered a few Monte Generoso (Micpre from Samuel Groner) boards and everything went smooth and fast. Boards are good quality and communication was fine. Recommended....

Thanks for the recommened, high appreciate. We will continue. :)

hitchhiker said:
How much will 10 gold fingers, plated both sides, add to the cost of a pcb?

Hi Hitchhiker,

On our website, unit price is same as "no gold finger" boards, but will charge $30.00 as the gold finger cost for the whole order(prototype).

While your board only with 10 gold fingers, the gold finger cost for the whole order(NOT FOR 1PC) is about $18.

Cherrs,

Real-PCB said:
Volker, everything is alright with your 3 boards, we have started the production already and will confirm your order with a scheduled delivery date later today.

Yes, received your emails.
Nice and competent communication!

[silent:arts] said:
Real-PCB said:

Yes, received your emails.
Nice and competent communication!

Hi Volker,

We have confirmed your order with the delivery date, you shall get the confirmation email already:)

Cheers,

Hi!

I received my PCB project last wednesday!

Woaw, super production, fast service, less than 1 week, nice package!

All top!

Superproduction. 8)

labak said:
Hi!

I received my PCB project last wednesday!

Woaw, super production, fast service, less than 1 week, nice package!

All top!

Superproduction. 8)

Hi Chris,

Cheers for the good news, we will continue support:)

Regards,

I'm curious if anyone has thought about using your service to take over Igor's projects, since he closed his shop on May 1st.  He made a lot of great stuff that people are still interested in.  Any thoughts, anyone?

mulletchuck said:
I'm curious if anyone has thought about using your service to take over Igor's projects, since he closed his shop on May 1st.  He made a lot of great stuff that people are still interested in.  Any thoughts, anyone?
That's the main question that troubles me a lot. Igor has offered a one year distribution contract, but do this include gerbers? Did somebody inidacte interest? I really appreciate the prodigy people and their contributions but wondering if somebody will pick up Igors heritage? I mean, really, his projects had met at least my demands in high-end gear at almost 100%. Which I cannot say about other contributers, shops, offering either one type opportunities to participate (no shops at all), or serving 1000 mic-pre PCB's.

No frontin' here towards other DIY heros, but Igors investment to the community cannot be underestimated.

Maybe this topic should be discussed in a single thread?

Best Regards,

Anton

Igor must be a great guy and done very well in his project, I aware all guys are satisfied with Igor's offer.

We have customers from GroupDiy, but I am not sure if they use our service to take over Igor's project.

I sincerity hope everything will be alright with Igor:)

Latest posts

Back