ww.real-pcb.com PCB & stencil comments. $15.00 for a laser cut stencil.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my PCBs last week - thank you for the huge over-quantity.

They look perfect, and are high quality.

The only issue was the USD 25,00 invoice attached,
which ended in endless phone calls and a three days delay.

Next time I will give you a note to attach the correct invoice.
I get import taxes back, no need for cheating ...

I'm sure I will use your service again, your service and communication is great, thank you!

Thanks so much for the feedback, Volker.

We normally declare a low value to help the customer avoid the custom charge, I am sorry to hear the custom trouble.

I have noted in your "customer record" that for all your future orders, the invoice must be true value as paid, no need to give us the note every time when order:)

Thanks a lot.

Hi All,

We now apply a much lower shipping cost from “China post”, only about $20.00 shipping cost to EURO countries(within 0.5kg), and it takes 3-4 working days for sending. If you are interested in this shipping way, contact me via email to get a detailed quote.

Real-PCB said:
I have noted in your "customer record" that for all your future orders, the invoice must be true value as paid, no need to give us the note every time when order:)

Thank you Lynn.

And here is a picture of your cool black PCBs "in action": 8)

RST-SwitchMK2-03.JPG

[silent:arts] said:
Real-PCB said:

Thank you Lynn.

And here is a picture of your cool black PCBs "in action": 8)

RST-SwitchMK2-03.JPG

Board looks nice in your project:)  Any other questions, feel free to contact:)

Quick quote without register, get a prices within seconds!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 58
I just placed a multi-project panel order for 5, 4-layer PCB's.  I'll post the experience here if anyone is interested.  The ordering process seemed simple enough via Paypal.

Matador said:
I just placed a multi-project panel order for 5, 4-layer PCB's.  I'll post the experience here if anyone is interested.  The ordering process seemed simple enough via Paypal.

This order is scheduled to be delivered on Jun 12, our guys shall confirm it days ago:) Thanks for all.

We also produce MCPCB with 3.0w & TAIYO PSR-4000 WT03 solder mask, the board will not turn to yellow under a high temperature and is very good for heat.

Attachments

• MCPCB.jpg
    MCPCB.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 73
Order placed for some 51X required Headphone Amp prototype PCBs  8)

Thanks. Email sent for a silkscreen question.
Wait for your confirmation.  :D :D

I haven't had a chance to post feedback:  I ordered five 4-layer boards.  Communication and payment went smoothly.  I fielded a few questions about the board stack-up: not a big deal.  Boards were of high quality:  one odd thing was that the top silkscreen was placed "photo-inverted" on the top of the board...almost like it was interpreted as the bottom silkscreen (although the real bottom silkscreen was done properly).

Not a big deal:  it was readable and was next to the components and pins properly.  Since these were prototypes I didn't really care, and I haven't checked my design files to confirm who's mistake it might have been.

One question:  what is the minimum pitch of soldermask that is tolerable by RealPCB?  I have some fine-pitch SMD packages (0.5mil) that had very fine soldermask bits between pins that were too narrow for RealPCB's process.

What is the minimum pitch/width for soldermask?

Real-PCB said:
Thanks. Email sent for a silkscreen question.
Wait for your confirmation.  :D :D
never had issues with yellow soldermask and red silkscreen.
Me (and Jeff) have done this many times before.

It seems great from your samples, we followed the sample and wait to see the result:)

Matador said:
I haven't had a chance to post feedback:  I ordered five 4-layer boards.  Communication and payment went smoothly.  I fielded a few questions about the board stack-up: not a big deal.  Boards were of high quality:  one odd thing was that the top silkscreen was placed "photo-inverted" on the top of the board...almost like it was interpreted as the bottom silkscreen (although the real bottom silkscreen was done properly).

Not a big deal:  it was readable and was next to the components and pins properly.  Since these were prototypes I didn't really care, and I haven't checked my design files to confirm who's mistake it might have been.

One question:  what is the minimum pitch of soldermask that is tolerable by RealPCB?  I have some fine-pitch SMD packages (0.5mil) that had very fine soldermask bits between pins that were too narrow for RealPCB's process.

What is the minimum pitch/width for soldermask?

Some days off this website:)

Are you mean the min. space between soldermask? just as below picture. 0.5mil is too small of us to do soldermask ink, it is also difficult for all Chinese PCB factories, the standard min. space between pads for soldermask ink is 8-9mil.

We are thank you for the kindly feedback about the previous order, when you got any problems for our boards and if the problems caused you trouble, feel free to contact us, our customer service guy will deal well for any feedback or suggestions.

Attachments

• Soldermask Space.JPG
    Soldermask Space.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 40
Received "red on yellow" today. Fine PCBs  ;)

Real-PCB said:
However, this didn't work.
attached USD 25 invoice / USD 250 paid.
no problems or delay this time, however ...

Attachments

• 1011953_422888864490566_941316823_n.jpg
    1011953_422888864490566_941316823_n.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 100
Received "red on yellow" today. Fine PCBs  ;)

Real-PCB said:
However, this didn't work.
attached USD 25 invoice / USD 250 paid.
no problems or delay this time, however ...

Volker,

aha...I did not aware the delivery guy ship this order with a sample value till now..., I have promised we will declare an exact cost every time.
Did you get any trouble with custom? Anything I can help?

We got many emails for Summer Holiday in European , is it for all European companies?

Just placed an order.  Very easy!  I think my only problem was that the buttons on the dialog box for file upload are in Chinese and I couldn't read them, but it's easy to guess :)  Looking forward to receiving my boards.

Back