ww.real-pcb.com PCB & stencil comments. $15.00 for a laser cut stencil.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
horvitz said:
Just placed an order.  Very easy!  I think my only problem was that the buttons on the dialog box for file upload are in Chinese and I couldn't read them, but it's easy to guess :)  Looking forward to receiving my boards.

Thanks. This order will be shipped on 24 Aug.  The webmaster will fix the upload button into english soon:_)

Hi their,

i would like to use your service but i do not know how to use those pcb programs , can you do it from a schematic.

cheers

skal

skal1 said:
Hi their,

i would like to use your service but i do not know how to use those pcb programs , can you do it from a schematic.

cheers

skal

Hi Skal,

Thanks. Ok to creat the Gerber file from a schematic, but need to know the relevant components size.
Just send the schematic to my email address [email protected], I will check the details.

Will on holiday from 19-21 Sep, shipment maybe delay 2-3 days, we will rush.

Question for real PCB ?

Can you kindly explain the laser cut stencil , its use and purpose.... thankyou

electrochronic said:
Question for real PCB ?

Can you kindly explain the laser cut stencil , its use and purpose.... thankyou

Days not in the forum. Laser cut stencil is used for assembly, it can cover the board and expose the pads that need soldering.
I do not hold a stencil that can fit the board, or I will take a photo to show much clear.

Latest posts

Back