Yes, Welcome!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link CJ!

Wow, the ultimate DIY- a forum!!

:lol:

The last 12 hours have been a nightmare. I just felt, homeless? :cry:

I've been shouting at and hitting my computer all day. Calm now.

Nice to see all of you again. Lets get down to work.

I'll let others know!!

Time for a PG Tips and a Hob Nob eh?

8) 8) 8) 8)

Mark

[quote author="orson whitfield"]A few things before I forget,
one, I feel like the books should have been opened to us. i doubt the cost of operation was trueand there was advertising going on. Two, if I was going to give twenty bucks to anyone it would have been one of you guys starting with PRR and Jakob and Many Many Many Many others. Three, i am willing to give money to keep OUR place alive and going. But I wouldn't give that jerk Chris a cent! Really, if we need help maintaining this great FORUM let me know and keep the figures out in the open. Fourth, what an asshole to charge us for what we made!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PLACE![/quote]

the truth is... I belive he thinks he can earn an annual salary just running the forums... I think thats the reason for the fee... when any jackass could tell you the real money comes from the $1000/month advertising accounts that you have to WORK on to have as your client...

I mentioned that concept to him and he laughed it off

Great to see ya , Mark!

And thanks for spreading the word!

Shees!
I must have sent 100 emails in 1 hour!
There are so many members and lurkers!

This place looks like it's going to be a success!

Oh yeah, did I mention that PRR is behind this 100 percent!

Nice to have his blessing.

He is busy right now, but should be along sometime.

cj

now for Kev and Jake!

and lets see, who am I missing?

do the math

him and the treena and kurt probably sat down

and hit the calculator

18,548 registered users

lets just say 10,000 users pay the "nominal $20 fee"

TWO HUNDRED thousand dollars!! you have got to be out of your mind!

lets see... thats $80k for chris, and $40k for treena, $40k for kurt and $40k for cedar flats..

they all want salaries off of RO.... but dont want to work for it... you earn the money by developing relationships with advertisers, editorials, news letters etc...

<<<<WOOOOOFOOOOOKINHOOOOOO.>>>>>

"THE LAB" This place is gonna Rock RO's sorry ass!

Im gonna break my rusty cage and run......

Audio Engineering Heaven. :lol:

Z1

What a way to end the day.... ! I'm glad this day ended on a HIGH NOTE!

Mark this date on your calendar... This is our D-DAY!!! i.e. DIY-DAY :)

diy-day? <--- hmmm that looks funny.

Actually, I don't which was funnier.........the Bigtree post or finding out who DocHoliday really was.

One of these days CJ............................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My aforementioned post at RO lasted all of three hours I think. It felt good to say it. I didn't try to sign in again. But I'll bet I'm...

BANNED FROM THE DIY

I WAS...

BANNED FROM THE DIY

(to be sung to the tune of Born in the USA)

I'm still trying to soak all this up right now. BIG Thanks to all who are making this place possible. Anything I can do to help out, just ask...

Back