Anyone tried these microphone capsules?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should get a quote back later today. If you can all PM me with paypal addresses I can send invoices. I'm expecting US$55.00 including shipping to do it. That's straight USPS First Class. If you want a tracking number it will be more. (For USA only I can do priority mail, which will add a couple of dollars only.) For exUSA, it will be registered, which will add about US$10-20 to the shipping costs. I'll have some C12 style as well. These will come with mounts.

Does "These" refer to the C12 style or all?

All with mounts, I plan to get what people have requested, as well as a few for myself. So "These" refers to all.

I got a confirmation on price, so unless I hear otherwise, I'll order as interested parties indicated in the thread.

Made the order.

I have micaddict, telefunk, magnetosound, saxtim, spase in on this. micaddict and spase wanted to wait a bit. Shipping across the Pacific was pretty quick last time. Please pm me with paypal addresses if you haven't done so, and I can send invoices when the capsules arrive. Shipping to Europe is usually about 7-10 days from me.

Hi all,
I ordered a pair of RK-12 and I hope to test them very soon...
Bernard - from France

I'm still waiting for the shipment. The factory was backordered on mounts.

@patosandia:  I need to wait till these come in to figure the size/weight. There is a per parcel value limit to Argentina.

Thanks.

Email today says shipped. Will advise when arrive here. I'll pm all those that ordered when they arrive. For patosandia thanks for your patience, as soon as these arrive I'll measure what kind of box is required, and check w/ post office ondelivery options.

Blue Jinn said:
Email today says shipped. Will advise when arrive here. I'll pm all those that ordered when they arrive. For patosandia thanks for your patience, as soon as these arrive I'll measure what kind of box is required, and check w/ post office ondelivery options.

thanks!!

Received box of capsules today, however, they came without the mounts. Also, no "C12" style, and several unidirectional K67 style. If anyone wants the capsules now, or interested in 34mm K67 (could be used with the new U87 board or MXL 2001 U87 front end?)  please let me know, otherwise I will keep advised on the status of the mounts.

Latest posts

Back