Anyone tried these microphone capsules?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Oceano99,

Just out of interest - was there any option from the Chinese company to buy mounts for these capsules?  I don't know what everyone else thinks but I'd personally be interested in buying capsule mounts to go with the capsules as well.

Tim

saxtim said:
Hey Oceano99,

Just out of interest - was there any option from the Chinese company to buy mounts for these capsules?  I don't know what everyone else thinks but I'd personally be interested in buying capsule mounts to go with the capsules as well.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Yes there was an option to buy mounts. Or should I options. They have a lot of different mounts, but i decided not
to go that route. So far I only tried the capsule in a NT1-A, which has some kind of rubber mount that made replacing the capsule very easy.  I belive that if you have a 32mm capsule mount there shouldn't be to difficult to use it
for the C12 capsule.

Hope this helped you.

Btw I liked what I heard after replacing the capsule :)

Johan

I'm good for two... at least. Depends on shipping to Knoxville TN. Any idea when this will take hold? Let me know about the payment so I can take care of it when its time.

Rich

Now I have got enough interests.
Today I ordered 100 capsules, which will be sent to me in about 40 days.
I have already tried a couple of them so I am confident about them.
The shipping price was 185 usd so I was abit optimistic about that :),
but no one of you is commited to anything.
When I receive the capsules I will give the people that showed interest, priority

Any news?

dmp said:
Now I have got enough interests.
Today I ordered 100 capsules, which will be sent to me in about 40 days.
I have already tried a couple of them so I am confident about them.
The shipping price was 185 usd so I was abit optimistic about that :),
but no one of you is commited to anything.
When I receive the capsules I will give the people that showed interest, priority

Any news?

Yes :)
The capsules were shipped from China last Friday.
They will arrive this week or maybe next week.

I will try to make everything ready as soon as possible.

Hi guys!

Just want to let you know that I now have received the package.  :))
And it looks good...
I will try to arrange everything during this weekend and maybe also on Monday.
So I will comeback with more information to you soon.

Have a great weekend!
Johan

I sent you a PM a few weeks back about two capsules, not sure if you've got a list together or anything but I just wanted to confirm interest again in case I got lost in the mix.

grantlack said:
I sent you a PM a few weeks back about two capsules, not sure if you've got a list together or anything but I just wanted to confirm interest again in case I got lost in the mix.

Great!
I have noted your interest.

Hi guys!

Hope you all are doing fine. :)

Ok so now I have done my calculations and everything. I think I have figured this out.
The costs for the capsule so far are: 30,53 usd exl VAT and 38,59 usd incl VAT.
Additional cost I figured out are payment cost(paypall) and shipping related costs.

So this is how the price ended:

Inside Europe (incl VAT):
1 capsule 46,1 usd
2 capsules 44,8 usd per capsule
3 capsules 43,2 usd per capsule
4 capsules 43,6 usd per capsule
5 capsules 42,8 usd per capsule
20 capsules 42,8 usd per capsule

Outside Europe (exl VAT):
1 capsule 38,3 usd
2 capsules 37,3 usd per capsule
3 capsules 35,5 usd per capsule
4 capsules 35,6 usd per capsule
5 capsules 34,8 usd per capsule

I think that covers all your wishes.
So to everyone that showed interest, either in this thread or by sending message to me before
24th of october, to confirm you order send me your name, adress and e-mail, if you didn't send it before,
and I will send an invoice from paypall to your e-mail.

If you have any request or questions or there is something you don't understand send me a question about them.

When the invoice is payed I will send your capsules as soon as possible.

You will have 2 weeks to confirm, after that I will continue with people showing their interest after 24th of October.

I hope to hear from you and have a good week!!! :)

Johan

Back