500 RACK / EQ ONE , MICPRE ONE, MID-SIDE ONE by Total Audio Control

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard from Cemal lately? I was in process of getting an order done via email for a custom rack mount PSU and a 11 slot rack. But haven't heard from him in weeks.

Blackdawg said:
Anyone heard from Cemal lately? I was in process of getting an order done via email for a custom rack mount PSU and a 11 slot rack. But haven't heard from him in weeks.
Hello,

yes,he is posting here,just do a member search and look at his posts.
Personally my last contact with him was only two days ago.
Maybe wrong email adress?

Hope to have helped,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
Hello,

yes,he is posting here,just do a member search and look at his posts.
Personally my last contact with him was only two days ago.
Maybe wrong email adress?

Hope to have helped,

Udo.

Hmm. Interesting.

I was using [email protected]

Had had several responses before I had to get in touch with Jeff at CAPI to ask about current draw for the ML2. Once I had the numbers i replied, but never heard back.

I'll just try again!

Thanks!

Blackdawg said:
Hmm. Interesting.

I was using [email protected]

Had had several responses before I had to get in touch with Jeff at CAPI to ask about current draw for the ML2. Once I had the numbers i replied, but never heard back.

I'll just try again!

Thanks!
The adress is right,the same I use....maybe it went to the spam folder at Cemal's side?
And I know Cemal is very busy these days.
Please try again,if it fails again I can try to contact him for you if you want,though as said I use the same adress,but mine never went to the soam at least.

Please keep us posted,

best regards,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
The adress is right,the same I use....maybe it went to the spam folder at Cemal's side?
And I know Cemal is very busy these days.
Please try again,if it fails again I can try to contact him for you if you want,though as said I use the same adress,but mine never went to the soam at least.

Please keep us posted,

best regards,

Udo.

I got ahold of him today!

It was MY stupid email that was putting his lovely messages and updates on a custom rack mount PSU for me that his is putting together in the dang spam folder  :mad:

Very excited to be getting a custom rack mount PSU and my first of 3 11 slot racks soon! 500 series mixer here we come!

Sahib, what screws use the lunchbox? it is 4 40 or it is metric?
thanks in advance

Thank you too.

On the first batch of 11 slot (511) all screws were 4-40. 

On the second batch the module mounting screws, rear panel mounting screws and rack mounting bracket screws were all 4-40. Top and bottom panels to side panels mounting were M3 (countersink).

On the third batch that I have now the module mounting holes on the front are 4-40 but the rest is all M3.

The rest of the racks such as 501, 503 and 506 all have UNC 4-40 throughout.

Kind regards,

C

sahib said:
However, I can (and have done for a number of users) trim the floorbox case to make it shorter for a triple output. See attached image.

Hi Cemal,

Roughly what footprint does this PSU end up having with the case trimmed as described above? I'm trying to work out if I could squeeze it into my (very small) outboard rack!

Best,

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

We can have it at 200mm x 260mm x 70mm.  See attached image.  If you open it in paint and at 100%  it is half the original size (100mm x 130mm).

We can trim the length further down to about 220mm but we have to mount the single +48V board to the back of the front panel. You will obviously see four screw heads on the right hand side of the front panel.

However,  please note that this can only be for VPR (+ -16V and + 48V) version not 51x.

Kind regards,

Cemal

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 56
Your website isn't working, i'm getting a 404 error clicking on any product page. I'm just trying to order a module extender.

miscend said:
Your website isn't working, i'm getting a 404 error clicking on any product page. I'm just trying to order a module extender.
Hello,

I have checked it some minutes ago.Seems sahib works on it, but the main page is back now.
There was some trouble due to the server provider moving to a new platform,sahib told me he‘s working on it.
I‘m sure everything will work again soon.

Best regards,

Udo.

Hi Cemal,

Thanks for the info and apologies for my slow reply!

Your solution looks great, but unfortunately portability is a big concern for me right now so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this in favour of an SMPS based solution.

Thanks again for your help and happy new year!

Matthew

sahib said:
Hi Matthew,

We can have it at 200mm x 260mm x 70mm.  See attached image.  If you open it in paint and at 100%  it is half the original size (100mm x 130mm).

We can trim the length further down to about 220mm but we have to mount the single +48V board to the back of the front panel. You will obviously see four screw heads on the right hand side of the front panel.

However,  please note that this can only be for VPR (+ -16V and + 48V) version not 51x.

Kind regards,

Cemal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back