Anyone interested to build a TG1 clone ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

Just to note that I'll be doing a front panel design and offering cases for this as well, with a different style, sort of like this:
Edit: doing some changes...

Panels and cases are in the works for that too, both 1U and 2U versions. More choice = better, I think :)

Cheers,

Dan

ddt said:
Hiya!

Just to note that I'll be doing a front panel design and offering cases for this as well, with a different style, sort of like this:

Hi Dan,

You're thinking of panels only as well ? What would a rough price indication for those and for full cases be ?

Thanks,

Peter

clintrubber said:
Hi Dan,

You're thinking of panels only as well ? What would a rough price indication for those and for full cases be ?

Thanks,

Peter
Hi Peter, yes, panels should cost 28 EUR for 1U, 35 EUR for 2U, cases around 65-70 EUR.. I'll make a post in the Black Market, but I'm still discussing some issues.

Thanks,

Dan

I would love to see a 2U panel with the VUs on the left, like on the "original copy".
A great addition to this beast IMO would be a switch to relay-bypass in and out transformers, so one could work with "original" or "original copy" modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back