Anyone interested to build a TG1 clone ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great addition to this beast IMO would be a switch to relay-bypass in and out transformers, so one could work with "original" or "original copy" modes.

Hmm, might be a good idea. But if nothing else back panel has enough space to add it there later on. Or you can DIY 2  8)

Hi Ptownkid , according to Purusha's Case , it is same as ALSQ20...I hope this is what you wanted to know...

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=32763.0

Uh... email sent to Uncle Fester.  (Is he the one everyone is emailing...?)

I've been around a while and this is the weirdest thread... I think I know what's going on but... Hope someone can fill me in.   ::)

Just email Uncle Fester  ;)

BTW, we solved the no iron option. All done very nicely with relays.

TG.jpg

Will answer mails whan have more free time. Have to relax on board with nails, tomorrow hard day, bought some dynamite on bargain sale!

Uncle Fester said:
Will need to test new version PCB, with trafo bypass according to Purusha case.

Great!
So, since I was the one requesting this feature in the BM thread, would you mind calling it the TG-Doubleroger from now on?
Yeah, let's change the thread name to=
Re: Anyone interested to build a TGarthur1 clone ?

No? the TG1 arthur edition? The T"doubleroger"G1?
wait... what about "Bypass/On/Doubleroger" on the frontpanel then?
Still No? For sure??

Awright, awright...
Sorry for the lame jokes.
arthur.

Maybe it's time we slowed down on the "email sent" in this thread.  Obviously a LOT of people are interested and I'm sure Fester has it under control  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back