Anyone interested to build a TG1 clone ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys-
To say I find this interesting would be a huge understatement. To clarify a couple things I saw mentioned earlier in this thread.
Chandler has not sued a single person. We do not own the rights to any EMI equipment, that's why we pay a royalty. Anything between Uncle fester has nothing to do with me or my company. I would, however, appreciate it if all gossip-related talk about Chandler, whatever it may be, be kept off this board. Some of it seems to go a bit close to the line, if you get my meaning...Im sure you do...
Have fun,
Wade

Edited by request.

I searched the forum with the name of the company you mentioned and I can't find any response under this thread...  ;D

Me??? Fester's initial letter is F, not f. Going to talk with ghosts at the graveyard. Who mentioned here cloning of TG-1???
Never seen this, never touched, I am out of this. Check your mails.

wade goeke said:
Anything between John Hinson, Uncle fester,  Winston or what ever he is calling himself today has nothing to do with me or my company.

A bit ironic that I hadn't made a post on this forum in maybe a year until last night (in a thread regarding power supplies for the REDD47) and now I'm responsible for whatever seems to be upsetting Wade regarding this TG thread
Wade, if you read this, I'm not Fester.  This project gained momentum without my input. However,  I'm interested to see how it turns out and I hope it turns out well. 

Edit: will take this up off board via email.

Hmmm.  The way I read it, it seemed like Wade was giving this project the green light. Just don't diss him or his company.  His post came across to me as being very cool with the whole thing. Did anybody else get that impression?

---Joe

joe-electro said:
Hmmm.  The way I read it, it seemed like Wade was giving this project the green light. Just don't diss him or his company.  His post came across to me as being very cool with the whole thing. Did anybody else get that impression?

---Joe

That's what I got from it as well.

Mark

If that is what he meant, then why was Fester so upset?  He saw something else in the message.

Winston,  thank you for the offer.  I for one would like for the TG to continue.

Yeah, me too. He did'nt seem threatening in any way. I think he just wants his company name and references to it, left out of the thread ??? In fact my first impression of his post was Wade seems pretty cool about the whole thing.

There might be something going on we don't know about. Anyway, I think the project should proceed.  Wade, here's your chance to chime in if you have any objections.  BTW, that's some pretty serious DIY stuff you've done! I'm sure we all aspire to reach those heights!

---Joe

kml23956 said:
If that is what he meant, then why was Fester so upset?  He saw something else in the message.

Winston,  thank you for the offer.  I for one would like for the TG to continue.

Seems pretty clear.

Don't gossip. Have fun.

Keep it personal.

I admire that he defended any rumors about his company...and still had the guts not to be a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back