*Auction Closed - $237 raised for the board - thanks to all donors*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

Hi all,

Most of you would have seen the thread I started a few weeks back to spread some good vibes in the wake of the Hinson scams -
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=40407.0

I announced the winners on Friday and the winner of our main prize was Bruno2000.  Bruno has very very generously decided that he would like his prize to be auctioned here on the board with the proceeds going to the forum. Go bruno!

So what are you bidding on again?

- Mnats Rev D pcb set (sell for $26)
- Original Modutec VU meter and bezel (sell for $40)
- Original UTC O-12 input transformer (What are these worth these days - $80 for an original?)
- Rev D 600 ohm input attenuator - the type sold by Hairball ($40)
- Ptown front panel - Donated by the wonderful Ptown (gotta be worth $75 at least?)
- almost finished NEW style external MNATS PSU board, just needs 317/337 and leds - see post #13 for a pic

I've cleared this with Ethan and he will sticky this thread.

The Rules
1) Bid here by posting what you are prepared to pay - bids are binding and anyone who backs out will be taunted in a childish fashion.
2) Payment will be made directly to Ethan/The board.
3) The prize will ship from me to the winning bidder, Ptown will ship the panel separately.
5) I'll leave this auction run for 5 days and close it at midnight GMT on Saturday 4th - this will be strict.

Finally if anyone has some significant 1176 parts that they'd like to throw on the pile to increase the funds raised please PM me - I'm thinking output transformer, knob set, pushbutton switch set etc.

Opening Bid is $100!

Good luck
Ruairi

I can donate an almost finished NEW style external MNATS PSU board, just needs 317/337 and leds.

I can pass it along to Ptownkid (a few towns away). Maybe he could send it with his panel to the winner.?

EDIT: I have now installed the 317 and 337 regulators, only missing LED portion

Attachments

• MNATS new PSU.jpg
    MNATS new PSU.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi Envelope,

Thanks for the donation, gratefully received.  This is now added to the list of items in the "kit"

We need more bids!!

Cheers,
Ruairi

Latest posts

Back