*Auction Closed - $237 raised for the board - thanks to all donors*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toolboxmuziq

Re: *30 MINUTES LEFT* Fundraising Auction - Bid on 1176 parts kit*
« Reply #38 on: Today at 01:00:45 pm »
you snooze, you lose!

And that's it!!!

The winner of this very fine haul is toolboxmuziq - made of like a bandit he did  :)

PM me Mr. Muziq.

Thanks to all donors and especially Bruno2000.

$237 raised to keep the lights on.  Yay.

Cheers,
Ruairi

Thanks to everyone that contributed to make this happen!

toolboxmuziq, please contact me regarding payment details.

No, haven't heard a word from him? ???
Even if he wants to back out, it would be nice to hear something...?

could possibly hold a new auction, widen the exposure and maybe get a higher price for the package, more money for the forum, especially with the expanded package.

If Rochey ends up getting the package, I will be happy because he already contributes to the forum via Whitemarket, and the Lab, and deserves this kit,  big time.

envelope said:
I think holding a new auction would expand the exposure and maybe get a higher price for the package, more money for the forum, especially with the expanded package. but if Rochey ends up getting the package, I will be happy because he already contributes to the forum via Whitemarket, and the Lab, and deserves this kit,  big time.

Thats very kind. Plus, I have some evil digital plans for it too! ;)

I vote that Rochey's bid stands...don't hold another auction. It would seem to me that he should have won in the first place, with toolbox's bid being after the deadline and all...

could possibly hold a new auction,

Would it be a level playing field? Bidders would know what was offered last time and by whom.
I vote Rochey and his evil plans get it, if the original winner doesn't show.

zebra50 said:
could possibly hold a new auction,
Would it be a level playing field? Bidders would know what was offered last time and by whom.
I vote Rochey and his evil plans get it, if the original winner doesn't show.
that's a good point, together with Ptownkid's point, I retract my suggestion, I'm very happy to send my Mnats PSU to Rochey.

I'm all for Rochey getting to purchase, unless Bruno2000 has other thoughts let's make this happen.  Toolboxmusiq - pipe up or lose out.

Cheers,
Ruairi

Back