*Auction Closed - $237 raised for the board - thanks to all donors*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to make things more fun bidding, I add a 50€ voucher for etching...don't have the money to
compete, but that's something i can contribute :)

livingnote said:
And just to make things more fun bidding, I add a 50€ voucher for etching...don't have the money to
compete, but that's something i can contribute :)

There was never any doubt but you are officially a legend!

ruairioflaherty said:
radiance said:
kind of tempted to bid on my own stuff again....keep them coming...8 hours 50 min en counting....

Not sure I understand this - is there another auction?  3h45m left to GMT midnight here.

radiance said:
....plus I'm donating an original knob set and two pots for attack and release (sorry I did not see this earlier...:-()

yes, confusing...was reading forum time...

radiance said:
yes, confusing...was reading forum time...

Duh!  My fault.

Thanks for the donation!!

So folks we have 1h25 mins left and you are bidding on a completely awesome set of goodies -

- Mnats Rev D pcb set (sell for $26)
- Original Modutec VU meter and bezel (sell for $40)
- Original UTC O-12 input transformer (What are these worth these days - $80 for an original?)
- Rev D 600 ohm input attenuator - the type sold by Hairball ($40)
- Ptown front panel - Donated by the wonderful Ptown (gotta be worth $75 at least?)
- almost finished NEW style external MNATS PSU board, just needs 317/337 and leds - see post #13 for a pic
- an original 1176 knob set and two pots for attack and release (Thanks Radiance)
- A 50 euro voucher from Livingnote for uber high quality board etching

Latest posts

Back