*Auction Closed - $237 raised for the board - thanks to all donors*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??? So what happened here - this toolboxmusiq character committed to buy this kit only to never show his face again?

Basically..yes, but let's not be too critical, you never know what happens in a persons offline life. Worst case scenario, he loses out, Rochey gets the kit, and the forum gets $1 less...

Ptownkid said:
Basically..yes, but let's not be too critical, you never know what happens in a persons offline life. Worst case scenario, he loses out, Rochey gets the kit, and the forum gets $1 less...

What Ptown said.  This has played out well.  A good guy (Rochey) gets to buy some good parts for a good price for the good of the whole community.  Sounds like a win to me.

Rochey - wanna go ahead and make your donation to Ethan?  PM me an address and I'll get your parts a movin'.

Thanks again to Bruno2000 for donating his original winnings.

Cheers,
Ruairi

ruairioflaherty said:
I'm all for Rochey getting to purchase, unless Bruno2000 has other thoughts let's make this happen.  Toolboxmusiq - pipe up or lose out.

Cheers,
Ruairi

The whole point of this was to donate $$$ to keep the board up and running.  This does not happen for free.  This is a great place, and I am happy to have contributed, and appreciative of all those who donated as well. 
I agree that a sufficient amount of time has past to entertain a "second chance" winner, however, I would like to see the "evil digital plans".  Thank you for bidding, and enjoy the compressor.
Best,
Bruno2000

Thanks to EVERYONE for making this happen!!
It's incredibly inspiring to see people come together to chip in for a cause.

You restore my faith in humanity! :)

Rochey, can you please send me an address to send the Mnats PSU. congrats.!

I notice that toolboxmuziq is actively posting again.

Arno said:
envelope said:
I notice that toolboxmuziq is actively posting again.

ruairioflaherty said:
bids are binding and anyone who backs out will be taunted in a childish fashion.

Shouldn't we? you know...

Yes perhaps we should! The rules were clear and binding  ;D

A favourite of mine is "poopyhead", coined by my wonderful little niece...

Cheers,
Ruairi

My daughter came up with Stukid , when i told her it wasn't nice
to say stupid , either apply , Nah na nah na

perhaps he wanted to look good by bidding and
hoped someone would outbid him ?

StuKidhead !

okgb said:
My daughter came up with Stukid , when i told her it wasn't nice
to say stupid , either apply , Nah na nah na

This little lady has a very bright future!  I am going to teach Stukid to my niece (who's now 7), I think it could become all the range in SOuth West Ireland!!

Thanks,
Ruairi

Latest posts

Back