CBD oil

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lassoharp said:
That doesn't sound too encouraging.    Any mildly positive effects at all?
As far as I can tell nothing negative happened other than my wallet getting lighter.
I've got a sample of the Voltaren topical gel for problems due to a bad cervical disc which causes a much more localized pain.  I've only used it once and it seemed to work well for that application but the  Ibuprofen takes care of what feels to me like systemic inflammation throughout all the major joints.  Knock on wood I've never had issues with internal bleeding so far.
Indeed I can't discount the general benefit from systemic anti-inflammatory... After some heavy lifting in the yard, I'm sure I would be much more sore if not for my daily twofer of naproxen
Ice packs can be small miracle workers.  Believe it or not ice packs have been one of the few things that give me relief for acid reflux episodes which sometimes causes excessive swelling at the top of my throat and lots of discomfort in the entire stomach area.  Ice packs on throat and stomach do an excellent job of bringing relief I cannot get from reflux meds, antacids or ibuprofen.
RICE... rest, ice, compression, elevation...

I only used three ice cubes tonight ...

====

I try to manage my expectation bias... I will continue using the CBD lotion until it runs out... if I feel a difference after that I will share, but I have pretty low expectations... Sometimes I am surprised by things I notice after not paying attention, but not strictly scientific (too many variables).

I am trying to have zero expectations, but that is hard to do.  Already at strike one.

JR

PS: Just saw some high level ex-administration drug agency dude on TV... he said that there is one CBD isolate that shows efficacy for managing epilepsy, but all the other claims are unproved, so far.

I am too cheap to get a replacement knee joint. I have been taking 2x naproxen sodium (NSAID) for probably over a decade. The bad rap against NSAIDs is that they can cause internal bleeding from over or chronic use (one neighbor ended up in the hospital with bleeding ulcers).

I coordinate my NSAID dosage with meals so I don't take the medicine on an empty stomach. So far I am still alive. I test every few months for blood in my stool, evidence of sundry alimentary challenges.

JR

I have a messed up knee from skateboarding as a teenager that hurts awfully in the winter. I also have a slightly dislocated shoulder that hurts me sometime. CBD helps but honestly I'm amazed at how well cayenne and turmeric pills work. I take them on the reg now and they can be found pretty cheap.

I have a messed up knee from skateboarding as a teenager that hurts awfully in the winter. I also have a slightly dislocated shoulder that hurts me sometime. CBD helps but honestly I'm amazed at how well cayenne and turmeric pills work. I take them on the reg now and they can be found pretty cheap.
I routinely consume hot pepper (capsaicin) in many dishes. I have heard similar claims about turmeric and throw some in a DIY chili seasoning mix I make, but not enough to be clinically significant.

JR

What a great thread topic! I have lots of experience with this subject. Off the hop, Ganja Tea was a early medication taught by some friends in Jamaica. I cannot recall particulars but do remember cans of condensed milk being used to boil off the weed.

To date, we have tried most every kind of medical and home grown outdoor/indoor, remedy all in hopes of finding a linear result with CBD use as a medication (and THC). Most recently Nabilone was prescribed to alleviate the pain of living with "Body or Muscle Armouring" as well as a tool for calming our mind (we do have cayenne/tumiric on hand as well).

Like many others have commented on, when the weather hits, the bones ache and the muscles bite, regardless of any and all remedy. For these particularly uncomfortable tmes we reccomend your favourite Whisky, taken in a self prescribed dose in both a shot glass as well as on ice as to cover all bases. Until the moment passes.

Sometimes, smoking a largely comical skliff while partaking in said Whisky can help take the edge off even quicker so having a largely comical skliff rolled at all times aids in expediting this process.
Taking a Knee, Walk it Off, even Profanity are all encouraged methods to resolution caused by extreme muscle discomfort.

All in all my personal findings conclude some connection between the mental releif onset from inhaling THC, comorbid with the pain alleviating elements of CBD to be the best solution for us.

And water. We forget to drink water a lot.

I want to be honest with you. When my brother died, I was broken. I just had no idea what I was going to do cause he was my only relative. He died in a road accident. I was anxious, had a bad sleep, and was almost depressed. I went to a psychologist, who told me it would take me 2 years to recover. And actually, it really took me 2 years to recover. However, I still had bad sleep and anxiety as the side effects of my brother's death. And CBD helped me to recover. I'm happy to have a friend who recommended CBD oil, https://www.stateofmindlabs.com/store/CBN-Isolate-99-7-p426546641. Tbh, it doesn't get you high at all, but it greatly influences your well-being. So, CBD has cured my anxiety completely. And I usually take it before bed just to fall asleep earlier. That's my story.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back