COVID vaccins: the next problem?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump is just trying to "jibe" NATO members to pay their 2% of GDP security commitment, an old complaint from him.

This is the opposite of supporting Putin. I can't read minds like so many here, but I somehow doubt Putin wants to see a fully funded NATO. 🤔

JR

There certainly is a precedent for a coverup
Any coverup of the "clot theory" would have to be be worldwide, and involve everybody in science, medicine, government, business, and the press being complicit. No way that "secret" could be kept, and why would they want to.

Here's a summary of what is "known" as of last year:

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N32Y1SI/

Trump is just trying to "jibe" NATO members to pay their 2% of GDP security commitment, an old complaint from him.
My primary doctor does exactly the same thing: every checkup he tells me "If you don't hold up your agreement to take your medications every day, I'll go on TV and suggest that you get murdered in the parking lot."

My primary doctor does exactly the same thing: every checkup he tells me "If you don't hold up your agreement to take your medications every day, I'll go on TV and suggest that you get murdered in the parking lot."
However, if you failed to pay your doc...for many years...he would probably refuse to serve you and refer you to a free clinic. That would be the analogy.

Any coverup of the "clot theory" would have to be be worldwide, and involve everybody in science, medicine, government, business, and the press being complicit. No way that "secret" could be kept, and why would they want to.

That 15 month old article fails to explain the fact that excess deaths in most western countries (and developed countries in Asia like Japan, S. Korea) have remained 5-40% above pre-pandemic levels. What have government health agencies, the medical community, and medical researchers done to understand this phenomenon? Has any "competent professional/expert" analyzed any of the new fibrous white clots?

In the absence of answers to these questions (which have now been asked for 2.5-3 years) the gap will be filled by all manner of theories. Surely the western world can find a few million to study and understand these things in that time period. Instead we have "no evidence" rather than actual research that can rule out some possibilities or identify some root cause. We're waiting.

I would also add that the outrageous claims made by "experts" (often mere bureaucrats with vested interests at odds with their official roles) have greatly damaged the reputation of actual science and scientists in the eyes of Jane and Joe Layman. Rather than continuing with the hubristic approach, how about own these errors and act like the humble public servants you claim to be. I.e., get off of your high horse and mend some fences.

Sorry, but that summary is about something else. They only mention clots vaguely.

As far as I can tell, it's only in the UK, Australia and USA that denials have been released in some form or another. It's the one in the UK that set my BS detector off.

I've talked to people in the business over here and haven't found one yet who has noticed it, with one exception: the cutting room's responsible in an academic hospital. Their main task is to prepare samples for students from corpses donated to science. He's asked the operators to take notice and he's preparing a report. I don't expect that report to be released in at least a few months, as he is very thorough and it also needs to pass the bureaucracy of my alma mater...

Now, if he gets a call from the press, he'll deny it too, until a final report is released.

Indeed he is a blowhard, but often directionally correct.

He does make the administrative state crazy because he is not one of them.

JR

JR, could you please, please, refrain from your usual propaganda for just once. Usually, it just makes any reasonable discussion turn into a cess pool of insults. And we both know you're very sensitive to insults.

That's the stats from the US embalmer that appeared in Dr. Campbell's vid. Wrongly cited, cause the average is around 20 to 25%. Not 50%.

That's what happens when fruitcakes like the guy from infowars get ahold of it. Sensation!

And immediately, they jump on the antivax band wagon. Sigh...

There's no link to the vaccine as yet. Let's not forget there are four different vaccines. I would be very much amazed if all four of them produced this result.

The next episode of this soap:

The National Bureau of Statistics in the UK changed the method for reporting excess deaths. Now they show less excess deaths...

It doesn't however change the problem. Even with lower numbers, there still are significant excess deaths. And this is only the UK, of course.

We could start a bet if other countries will be following?

The National Bureau of Statistics in the UK changed the method for reporting excess deaths. Now they show less excess deaths...

It doesn't however change the problem. Even with lower numbers, there still are significant excess deaths. And this is only the UK, of course.

Here's the more detailed explanation of the new method that he was concerned about - there's still no way I can understand it though. :)

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...sdeathsintheukmethodologychanges/february2024

There are other explanations for excess deaths like postponing medical procedures and preventative health care.
Right, and others that in combination can potentially explain the numbers.

Off the top of my head, since the largest percentage of excess deaths (UK) now are in the under 70 yo:

"Since July 2020, the Office for Health Improve-
ment and Disparities (OHID) has published estimates
of excess mortality based on a Poisson regression
model for England week by week, overall and
decomposed by age, ethnicity, region and cause. This
model finds that in the period from week ending 3rd
June 2022 to 30th June 2023, excess deaths for all

causes were relatively greatest for 50–64 year olds
(15% higher than expected), compared with 11%
higher for 25–49 and < 25 year olds, and about 9%

higher for over 65 year old groups. While the median
age of these groups has changed since 2020, age-
standardised mortality analysis breaking down death
rates by sex find clearer age differences still. The age-

standardised CMI found similar patterns with the
largest relative excess deaths for 2022 observed in
young (20–44 years) and middle-aged (45–64 years)

adults. These findings should be interpreted carefully
because of greater than usual delay in registration of
deaths in the latter part of 2022."

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2666-7762(23)00221-1

and the largest percentage of vaccinated are in the over 70 yo, this would be evidence against vaccination (by whatever mechanism) causing the excess deaths.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...les/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/vaccines

1708715818171.png

Last edited:
Why would the UK health authorities decide to make a big change like this right when the data looks troubling? Wouldn't it make more sense to begin tracking the new metric in parallel with the old one for some period (say 2-3 years) for continuity of understanding and to test the metric?

Also, your reasoning regarding older people having higher vax rates and yet relatively lower excess deaths is flawed. Since the disease itself killed mostly people in this same age group (65+) you would expect excess death numbers to below normal for several years after the pandemic, not 9% higher.

Back