Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan

I would like to order 1 case and front panel for the GSSL with the rectangular cutout for the AL19WF sifam meter as previously discussed.  Please advise rough delivery and payment amount.

Thank you
pryoga

PS I have sent an email which may or may not have got to you.  Regards.

Hi!

Just sent paypal about the gssl + case. I just wondered if it would be possible to change the frontpanel so that the Hairball's "8027-B 1mA Meter" will fit there.

Lauri

seppo14 said:
Hi!

Just sent paypal about the gssl + case. I just wondered if it would be possible to change the frontpanel so that the Hairball's "8027-B 1mA Meter" will fit there.

Lauri

Hi Lauri,

No problem, I've changed your order...

Thanks to everyone for the payments so far!

Dan

Hi dan,
i would like to order and pay for one 2254C front panel,
but i couldn't find the shipping cost for one 2U panel to France,
i've sent you an email ,
please can you reply with the shipping cost so as i can paypal you the money ?
best regards,
francois

Hey Dan, hope all is well.

Any news / ETA on the EZ 1084 cases? I'm getting pretty close to finishing my 2, and I'm looking forward to putting it in two of your nice enclosures.

Kind regards
Mike

Looks like Dan's been out for a while now? (Last Active Dec 10th - over a week).  I hope he's alright!

I'm interested in the 2RU TG Limiter Front Panel & Chassis.  I e-mailed him a few days ago but haven't heard back.  I know he's working with Hairball on the 2-1176 chassis - so maybe HB knows something?

<EDIT> - Wrong Dan for the 2-1176 and Hairball.  I confused "Dan's Front Panels" with dandeurloo/Collective Cases (two different Dan's offering cases around here!).  Sorry about that. </EDIT>

Still interested in the 2RU TG Front Panel & Chassis from "Dan's Front Panels"...

Best wishes that Dan is OK...

8)

Hi guys,

I'm still here, just really busy, sorry..

The rough metalwork on the cases is done now, I'm just waiting for the surface treatment, I've decided to go for electrically conductive galvanic plating instead of powder coating this time around. This should be done early next year I hope.

I am doing some full featured 1U Mixbuzz panels/cases as well, I also have some sidechain and non-sidechain GSSL panels and the 500 format Audiox/Studer EQ finished which I plan to offer for sale after the New Year, too busy at the moment I'm afraid.

Randyman... No problem, and thanks! :) Should be able to ship early next year.

Cheers,
Dan

[silent:arts] said:
ddt said:
... the 500 format Audiox/Studer EQ finished which I plan to offer for sale after the New Year, ...
Yes Sir ;D ;D ;D ;)

;D

You know I promised you a choice of grey and blue... I'm afraid it's blue only now, sorry! But really nice blue... ;D I'll try to get some photos before I go on holiday..
d.

hi dan

i am a bit confused about a possible availability of igor type 69 eq cases, as i can find my name listed in the first post, which is in a way correct as i tried to pm and posted about it, but i had no reply to the questions in my pm. anyway, i am now advancing with the project and will start working on the case. so i have to step forward. will there be 69 cases available within the next few weeks? i guess not, as igor is not currently offering kits and there is still an unfixed bug, probably this project is not high in the charts for the moment. if the situation is as i expect it to be, please remove me from the list, as under these circumstances i prefer to build my own housing.

thanx a lot for any info
glazunost

Back