Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drips is coming out with a Pultec EQ soon. Will you be providing Pultec EQ cases as well? I think preference might be, to make it look more close to the originals.

Hi dan!
I'm interested in a TG frontpanel. I will need one with the original TG-meter cutout. can you post a photo?

andreas

Just making sure... G9 panels are drilled to fit the pcb, right?... i already stuffed the switches onto the boards... just making sure they will fit!

Also, i note that there aren't any mounting holes, correct? That is, i'll drill those myself to fit the case i have?

Thanks alot!

would you be interested in selling say for instance 10 cases, without any printing on the front panel ? (I would like to try and make my own graphic design with lazertran :) )

Cheers

Allin

Hi Dan, Is it possible to know the dimentions of the hole in the GSSL front panel?
Thank you
Fab

Hi guys!

Yep, Internet access is pretty bad at the moment, hopefully to be sorted out soon.. thanks Rob.

I've currently got ten TG panels in the works (no photos yet I'm afraid) and four 4 channel mic preamp panels to go with the cases, these will look like this:

4CH.jpg

The oval holes you see will have toggle switches protruding through them, held by smaller back panels; the holes are designed to hold the JLM GoBetween.

canidoit... I've emailed Drip twice about permission do do panels and cases for his projects bud haven't heard back, I'd be sort of uncomfortable doing panels for his projects without him being OK with it.

stitch-o... EZ panels would be cool, I've been meaning to get the design done but haven't had time yet..

guitarguy... The G9 panels are built for the PCB, so you should be fine. The panels aren't drilled, so you can drill them according to the case you have.

sinestar... Yes, thanks for the email :)

allinbang... That shouldn't be a problem, it would save you a lot of drilling at least :) And you could choose the colour of the front panels, etc.

Fablab... The Behringer meter fits in 35 mm hole, as per this drawing:

BehringerMtr.jpg

Cheers,

Dan

Thank you Dan
I want to buy a GSSL front panel.
is it still available?
Please, can you send to me a message with confirm about the address to pay with Paypal?
Regards
Fab

Fablab said:
Thank you Dan
I want to buy a GSSL front panel.
is it still available?
Please, can you send to me a message with confirm about the address to pay with Paypal?
Regards
Fab

Thanks Fab, I still have some GSSL panels, I've just sent you a PM. :)

Dan

HI Dan, I'm very interested in your 4-channel mic preamp case+front panel but would it be possible to have at least a 2U version w/round holes(pol+pad+48V) for Igor's universal preamp's input board and 12mm round hole for power switch. I'm asking this 'cause I'm planning to build a NYD's 1 bottle(4-ch.) or a 4-ch. R*DD 47.
I would greatly appreciate your info!
With Best Regards, jyrki3101

email:  [email protected]    or 
          [email protected]

Fablab said:
I have bought from him a front panel 10 days ago ...

Hi Fab!

I went to London a for a few days right after you've sent the money for the payment, so I didn't have time to post the panel until yesterday morning, sorry about that.. It's on its way now.

Matt... working on the reply... :)

Jyrki... that would be cool, I'll put it on my "to do" list, but I've got a lot of things going on at the moment, so I don't know when I'll be able to get round to doing it - if you'll need to do the project quickly it's probably better to ask Frank at NRG Recording to engrave the panel for you..

Regarding the new panels that I'm doing, I'm still waiting for the TG1 and the mic pre panels to be anodized, so the rest of the panels are on hold until this is done, I'll also have to go through the "send us your photo ID and proof of address" thing with Paypal, which means it may still be a while before I can accept Paypal again. IBAN payments are fine though.

Thanks,

Dan

Latest posts

Back