Feeler K50 capsule For M50 Mic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. I also try to remember to send to Veronica too.

With Beesneez, I’ve pretty-well always had to send multiple emails until I get a response. Sometimes, the replies come longer than usual. This latest time around it took a month before I heard back to let me know he suspected another month before he can get to it since he’s focusing on trying finish another facility expansion. This was one and a half weeks ago.

Many people can’t deal with this kind of communication, and I understand, but for me, I’ve never been in any rush whatsoever when it comes to these things, and Ben has always come through for me eventually.

They arrived! Thank you Ben!

I finally can put use to my Beesneez M49 bodies I’ve had for years now! Too bad they have the wrong color jewel now though! I’m sure I could change them easily enough, but I really don’t care. Plus, I think I’m going try the KM53 circuit in them. I’ve decided on the AMI BV11r transformers since I want to try various tubes.93901B0C-3A5D-4A65-A358-66B75E3992E5.jpeg

Technically, I was ready a year ago, but Ben wasn’t able to get the ball rolling for me (regardless of how optimistic he was) until a couple months ago. It took 6-weeks from the time I was invoiced to getting shipped. It took 2-weeks to get to me from Australia to CA in the US.

As usual, Beesneez is super busy and in-demand. Communication can be long and erratic. That may not be fine for other, but it is for me, if it keeps prices down and quality up; as much as possible! I know eventually things will get done. They always have for me, since my first order in 2014, and I’ve done at least over a half-dozen orders so far.

Not to nit-pick but didn't the original M50 capsule have no screws around the diaphragm? So these would be type 2, no?

What plastic material was selected for the housing? I was told that was an important but subtle detail in recreating these.

Latest posts

Back