• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRR 176 Vari-MU REV4 PCBs 90% done w/Cinemags, all components matched

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootyfox

Hi guys, one year ago I quit the mastering business for health reasons, so I'm starting to clear out some unifished business from my shelves.

Starting off with my extra-anal PRR176 build, using highest grade components (vishay dale resistors, Panasonic FM/FR caps etc), ALL caps and resistors on the main boards meticulously matched!

This bag includes the following:

1. The PRR176 REV4 PCBs which are pretty much fully stuffed apart from the regulators (included) opamp sockets and one or two resistors. (I usually don't use terminal blocks, so they are not included.) Includes the Tube-PCBs as well of course.

The interstage Transformers are Cinemag CMLI 15Bs, output transformers not chosen yet as I was planning to build it with opamp output first, but later changed my mind. I have a pair of (slightly rare) Tamura TD1  600/600 transformers here which I can include for a nice and colourful output.

2. The 6 DOA PCBs (unpopulated)
3. The custom made DON-Audio Toroid for the PRR176 project
4. All necessary Potentiometers (Bourns)
5. Millmax connectors for the DOA PCBs
6. LM317, LM350 and LM337 regulators
7. 4x Neutrik XLR i/o
8. 4xNE5534 and 2x TL072 Opamps
9. 2x ceramic tube sockets
10. A bag of components for the DOAs including:

- all required 1N4148 diodes
- all 47PF caps
- all 10pf caps
- all 39pf caps
- all of the following resistors: 150K, 3K, 82K & 56R

Wiring not included.

Asking 300 Euro for the lot.
Shipping via DHL from Germany, payment via paypal (please included those 4.5% of paypal fees).
Contact me for an exact shipping quote.

Feel free to ask me any questions.  :)

Photos below:

PCB1.jpg

PCB2.jpg

DOApcbs.jpg

PSU1.jpg

PSU2.jpg

toroid.jpg

pots.jpg

DOAstuff.jpg

regs.jpg