Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Igor,

The PCBs for additional PGA2500 pre-amps arrived this morning. Many thanks again.
A happy new year to you !

Frank

Errornously sent the money to Gustav, he will send it back and then it get's to you. I'll hope the 15% still applies ...

Okay, just paypaled the correct amount :

PGA2500: - preamp + power supply pcb's
Preamplifier's universal input board KIT

cheers
jan

@janczmok: I used to buy more than half of parts from local electronics suppliers..
Anyway, check the BOM posted in support thread, there are some cat.Nr's.
The rest-Farnell/Mouser, search, etc.

I got a lot of stuff from ya in the queue that's not yet been shipped to me because we are waiting on the talkback combiner boards, so I'm just curious when you think you will get them.

Thanks!

HI igor

paid 2 pcbs for GSSL Bypass (for neutrik NC3 connectors) cca 20 days ago... did you sent PCBS?

D

@Holger: ok, got your mail, local post office not always world-fastest, but for last 3-4 years, all packages arrived safely
except 0.5% which were turned back due to wrong address, "missing recipient", as it was translated by Google from Deutch, etc.
Just some patience. Usually, Europe 6-12 days, US 12-16 days.
Sometimes, packages are arriving within 7-10 days to US, sometimes it takes whole month to Europe.
If someone did not received the package, please PM me shipping address and I'll send tracking Nr.

Latest posts

Back