Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm glad you've received it. It's just that I had some email problems and I wanted to be sure if you got it...

Hi Igor,

I'm interested in getting a stereo sontec set. But, I see it says that there are 0 available. Will you be getting some more made?

Thanks!

Maybe, in future. I need 10 orders minimum to run the PCB batch.
Feel free to ask within a month or try to open Sontec feeler thread.

HI  Igor, regarding the Sontec pcb's ,I have a case for this so I'd like to be included for a stereo set.That makes 2 and I 'm sure a few more would be interested.I will ask again in a month.Thanks Igor and I am looking forward to any future offerings.

Igor,
I am also interested in a stereo set. Payment as soon as they become available.

Frank

Cool. There are another 3 people interested in Sontecs, we need 3 more if my math is right.

Igor... I sent you an email this morning...

checking status of my order...
payment sent cca 7 weeks ago

Hi, just checking on the status of my order for 1 x 2254c stereo kit and PS. I sent payment through on Feb 12, hopefully everything is ok.

George

Rogy. Some other people ho had this experience with waiting more then a month.
I can't take overall controll on every post offices, sometimes it goes wrong,
sometimes I re-sending the packages at my own money. Please,patience.

Igor, i think i may have lost my plasma VU PIC... (someone decided to move my workspace without telling me... needless to say, there are a few bits and pieces i can't find) and obviously i can't just get this off the shelf.

Do you offer them seperately? If so for how much, i will continue searching, just wondering how much it will cost for a new one if i can't find it.

I can burn it, no prob.
PIC: EUR5(self-cost)
Shipping: EUR8
Please pm or mail me your address, and write "plasma vu pic for TheGuitarist".

Thanks for that, i'll let you know asap.

Just checking, you have to get a programmed one don't you, i can't just get one off the shelf.

So any Chance of having the Stereo Sontec back?? I wanted to get one, but i saw you had a couple left so no rush, but seems like i've waited too much...

Hm...Try to organize 6 people, I'll do small run of PCB's.
Kits with pots still prob, try to get them on Alphastat/Digikey (simply don't have a time for kits).

Well seems like there were people behind me asking for the Sontec as well, there were three people left or 4 don't remember... Well we'll see if people get caught by these posts and will jump in.
Concerning the BOM, i'll find the parts.

Latest posts

Back