Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conrad carries the Alphastats and they're prices on them seem reasonable.

Perhaps we could contact them to see if they'd be interested in ordering the required pots.

I'm sure the shipping would be more reasonable.

http://www1.uk.conrad.com/

Mark

If they have the same ones than the German Conrad website, then they don't have the right references if you want to go with Dagoose's BOM....

zayance said:
If they have the same ones than the German Conrad website, then they don't have the right references if you want to go with Dagoose's BOM....

If we got enough for a minimum order qty, perhaps they would get them in for us.

We're talking 10 pots per stereo build,
so if we got 10 people that would be 50 of each type.

Something worth checking into.

Mark

Well, i actually emailed alphastat and im curious about the price for directly to my house, since i'm in France, they said no prob for direct order, suspense, i actually asked for their Rast 41/41 clicks version (41 clicks for 270° rotation) It's not as good as stepped attenuator, but if i build this in about 1% precision, then maybe will be good to master with, still thinking about it, stepped attenuator is class, but big price is no class  :).
Still thinking about it , but i'll keep in touch.....

yosh said:
Sontec pots from alphastat:

I just contacted the person under the sales link at the alphastat website. Looks like 100 Euros for shipping outside the EU (I'm in the US). Should we get together on this order?

From email that I received from Uwe Kirchoff:

2207 price is 3,50 Euro
   4196 price is 5,90 Euro

Based on that quantity:
   Inside EU we charge  aditional VAT of 19 % and shipping expences of 30 Euro if payment is in Euro     
   without any charges to us.
   Due to bank charges and shiping expences we charge 100 euro outside EU.
   Shipment inside EU by DPD, outside EU by DHL standard ( up to two til three weeks)
   Payment in advance.

What do you guys think?
Im in the US also and  this would be pretty nice but 100 euro for shipping? Igor, do you think you could help us US folks out? Shipping from you registered mail im sure would be a lot cheaper, Thanks

zayance said:
Well, i actually emailed alphastat and im curious about the price for directly to my house, since i'm in France, they said no prob for direct order, suspense, i actually asked for their Rast 41/41 clicks version (41 clicks for 270° rotation) It's not as good as stepped attenuator, but if i build this in about 1% precision, then maybe will be good to master with, still thinking about it, stepped attenuator is class, but big price is no class  :).
Still thinking about it , but i'll keep in touch.....

What is the price for the Rast 41 /41 clicks? Sounds like a good alternative for stepped pots.

I, too, sent payment for the sontec boards, but in my haste to pay, I forgot to attach the info. Sorry Igor.

OOPS... @yosh: please mail me your shipping details, igor_jazz (at) yahoo (dot) com.
@AP carrier: yes, sure, please go to the first post of this tread.

Can you please confirm that u got my payment igor, i didnt fill anything out in the paypal box but my info is on paypal :(, sorry.

Igor,

I've just received the 3 sets of Plasma Display PCB's. As to be expected, excellent quality stuff !!!
Many thanks,

Frank

Will you do some more of the

Bypass PCB's for Purusha regular cases

in the next time? Would need 6-10 pcs.

@Volker, Joshua, Tracy, Mark, Tony, Frank: Sontec payments received.
If your name is not here-it is not received.

@tomcat :
Bypass PCB's, NC3, 60mm, Purusha cases:
I have 8 in stock, 8 pcb's=EUR80 incl. shipping
Please read first post of this tread for ordering details.

@12volts : enjoy!

I'm in for _ 69 EQ:

- ONE STEREO COMPLETE KIT
- ONE PSU BOARD
- TWO BYPASS BOARDS
- TWO NEVE MAKEUP BOARDS

let me know when you have the final price

Regards

Back