Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
igor, payment sent for 2xHelios EQ boards, 2xBA283 make-up boards and 2xHelios make-up boards.
cheers, alex

Any new news on those alphastat pots for the sontec?

Also, Purusha is thinking about making some more sontec cases, but he wants to see if there is more interest first. Perhaps we should make a few posts on his diy-racked forum to try to get the ball rolling? Maybe even do some combined shipping for people in the US?

Josh

Any new news on those alphastat pots for the sontec?

Also, Purusha is thinking about making some more sontec cases, but he wants to see if there is more interest first. Perhaps we should make a few posts on his diy-racked forum to try to get the ball rolling? Maybe even do some combined shipping for people in the US?

Josh

Well i was ok to manage group buy for alphastat, but if there is at least 10 people, but no news, so i believe we are less than 10  :), i will be maybe doing my custom frontpanel for this still thinking about it, since Purusha's case look nice also, anyway on page 27 of my last posts you can see the details for if i manage the groupbuy on those pots, if no, then no prob for me as i'm in France, but the pots will cost more of course  ;).

Cheers.

Im definately in for the group buy for knobs. I would love to get tats case but its gonna run about 200 USD shipped to the states, does anyone have a front panel for it?

Well, cool. You're right, the case is a lot after shipping.

About the pots: if zayance does not do a group buy because we are too few, then I could do one for people in the US. It would save us all a lot of money. Let me know, I'd be ready to get that going soon. Maybe I should start a black market thread. If more than ten people sign up and zayance wants to manage it, then that would be great. Otherwise, I'll be happy to do it.

Josh

Huh...There are more than 4 elements actually: local holidays here, there, post office, etc etc...........................................
I am happy, enjoy at your side :)

Hi Igor, Do you happen to have any of the little  BA340 pcb.s lying around for the 33609 project?

kind regards.

Happy to hear about PCB's!But, have no time for even small drinks:)
BTW, Helios PCB's arrived at Sunday,
will ship tomorrow or next Sunday.
I don't have '340 PCB's (only whole stereo 33609 set).
Will do some when ordering proto PCB's (this month).

Igor,

Check your email ( ymail or yahoo), I posted a discrete order

Cool...I got some pm's with tracking Nr request, please patience.
All orders will arrive safe, it is only the matter of time.

Back