Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stereo kit. Contains all needed to make stereo PCB set.
Resistors/transistors/diodes (matched 4153 as well), switches, capacitors, pcb's,
connectors, heatsinks, relays. For complete kit's bom, feel free to mail.
Power supply, meters, knobs, audio/power transformers, enclosure etc not included
with 2254c kits..

Mixbuzz arrived last week, great board quality !  :D

A bit offtopic: I also have a hard time finding BC214's as those seem to be not available anymore. I plan on replace them with BC560B. Good choice or is there a better choice ? I know that the BC560 have a different pinout but looking at the datasheet is seems to be sufficent to only rotate them 180 degree when stuffing the board.

Flo

for the BC214, try futurlec:

http://www.futurlec.com/cgi-bin/search/qty_price.cgi?part_no=BC214

i ordered some a few months ago, they ended up being the "L" type which requires you to rotate the transistor slightly as the pinout is different - but it's easy and they work fine in my 2245c.

one thing though - futurlec can be a little slow to ship, sometimes it's worth sending them an email or two after ordering to hurry them along.

Thanks for the sources. I first try to get them here in europe before ordering them from the us.

Thanks for the link Volker. Sent a request, wondering if and when something's coming back.

Flo

Hi Igor,

I ordered two sets of SONTECS-you told us to contact you if delivery is delayed for more than 4 weeks.In my case it´s the 6th week,but nothing showed up here-any idea?...i have all the parts but no pcbs.... :'(

Reply #713 on: July 15, 2010, 11:34:17 am.

Thank you Igor!

All Sontec orders were shipped. Please PM or mail me your shipping address,
to get tracking Nr.

People, sorry for delay, got urgent work yesterday.
Tomorrow... not sure, but will answer all mails within couple of days.

I´m going to use the 51x in my liverack. This will save a lot of rackspace. The first mixbuzz will reside on the drumbus and the second one on the keyboardbus. The band I work for has a lot of loop and sample based sounds coming from the keyboard submixer so something like the mixbuzz will be perfect. And then I´m waiting desperately for a 51x based 1176stylee comp ;-) to replace the G1176 in my rack.

The first mixbuzz still doesn´t work. I destroyed the last ribbonwire connector by accident. Waiting for parts, as usual. But I´ll report back as soon as I know more.

Latest posts

Back