Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the way. It already has M/S and some other cool options on board....

Hello Igor would you take payments for the mixbuzz you described to me($870)?
Like 200 every 2-3 wks untill payed you could give me invoices and then ship when
all payments are received.  Also would you send me a few pics of it? It is complete and
just needs case right? All tested etc?

@ earl: PM sent, in general, no prob.
We assembling now 4 MixBuzz1's for our customers, and can make 5th.
No prob with partial payments as well, we just have to close some details about sound and shipping.

@ canarion: will be shipped next week.

Hi Igor,
I ordered a while ago but it hasn't shipped yet cause of delay in parts (f76). Would my previous order qualify for a pair of that vca boards cause it would be great to use these in a gssl?
Thanks,
Andrew

hi igor i ordered few sets of relay pcbs a week ago.. is there a way i can get a few sets of quad vca pcbs payed and add them to the same shipping??? :)
thanks a lot  8)

ps .... we really want the sontec bwahahaha :D  thanks for doing all this great projects man

Hehe, Sontec guys, I hope to get proto running at April....
Too many things to do. Please, bit of patience :)

Hi Igor,
Just wondering if the Sontec 8 PCBs are still available?
ML

Yes, $260 for set of 8 pcb's +shipping, (regular registered $18, EMS $40).

payment sent for paralell vca boards shipping :) and PM`d u with a question too .
;D thanks

Hi Igor:

Wondering about F76? 

Is it correct that you have the Grayhills but there is another delay because the kits are not yet organized? 

Or did they ship already, and, I got missed?

Best Regards,

bb

Igor just paypal-ed you for the sontec8 boards, now just realised I meant to ask if you were doing full or partial kits also? or just the pcbs? thanks a lot!

Igor,

the MixBuzz1: 2x pcbs, 2x basic kits, 2xMix, 2x sc filters, 2x LED meters received ! all in great condition and wel packed !
Thank you for your exellent work !

Looking forward for the Sontec Mastering EQ ;)

Danny.

Back