Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MixBuzz Received yesterday, and soundpath upgrade today. But 4 that2181 are missing.....
Tell me!
Thanks for all

Hi Igor

I PM'd you yesterday and by an amazing coincidence the bypass boards arrived today!! They look great. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to the EQ boards becoming available.
Regards
Steve

Hi Igor,
received only soundpath upgrade, and one mix-pot...
... thanks...
...but...
... what about all the other missing part of my kit, and Mata kit (all listed the previous email)?
Do you need again the list of missing parts?

Let me know

Regards

Hi Igor,
24/48 boards received here,
allready soldered one, and as always,
a pleasure to work with !
thank you !!
Francois

IGor just wondering when the mastering version of the sontec will be available and what the differences will be?

very interested.

Bren...

hehe ive asked too i think it will be ready when it is ready :p but im biting my nails with u guys

Any word on the F76 gray hill switch delay?

We will finalize the kits between FEB 18th-24th, I am very sorry for this delay,
but MixBuzz1 kits were arranged by guy who working with me and each 4th kit had missing parts.
Later, I spent a hours figuring these issues out, everything sent, but for F76 I don't want this again,
and have to control it myself.
Moti is great when he wiring internals of K-1 with military silver-plated teflon cables
or soldering 48 boards of Albatross pre-amps at same go, but not in counting resistors for kits.
Maybe, we will another person for all this misc stuff, because we have a lot of equipment orders now.

This way, there will be delay, but hopefully no missing parts.

hey Igor, i noticed something on your BA 283 make_up card schematic....
you are hanging the choke between, pin M-F.
shouldnt you hang it to pin M-B and take the unbalanced out from pin F

any specific reason for it ?

Hm, have to start support thread :)
I checked with transformer, untill choke used, everything is fine.
You're right, thanx for pointing; please write me your shipping address to send for free any pcb or pcb's for up to $50.

The correction is very simple, cut PIN2 of "CHOKE" connector and connect to + of 470uF capacitor, C'3.

have you got always in stock a 2254c kit?

No; but for now, 4 kits are ready to ship.

(unrelated topic but still wanted to ask ...)
is there a way u could make available a paralell VCA circuit that fits into the regular GSSL vca`s slots? ive seen the paralel circuit on your mixbuzz!!! im sure for u its like 10 minute work to lay it all down and most likely some market in there! id be well interested in a few of those too!! Smiley i hope its possible

Adding to thread, 60 of VCA boards are available.

MixBuzz Received yesterday, and soundpath upgrade today. But 4 that2181 are missing.....
Tell me!
Please PM or mail missing parts list.

received only soundpath upgrade, and one mix-pot...
... thanks...
...but...
... what about all the other missing part of my kit, and Mata kit (all listed the previous email)?
Do you need again the list of missing parts?

On the way, were sent few days after receiving the mail with the list.

24/48 boards received here,
allready soldered one, and as always,
a pleasure to work with !

Yep, I used them for racking some oldies as well :)

IGor just wondering when the mastering version of the sontec will be available and what the differences will be?

Soon. Still have no exact date, but PCB design is finnished, have to order the protos.

I like two "2448 power supply PCB" for special prize - if still available.

Stock finnished, we ordered new batch, but...OK, no prob, got a special, just write this in PP subject field.

Parallel 4x THAT2181 VCA boards - rep for DBX202X etc - added:
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=43076.0

Back