Igors PCB's

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Voitto,

I'm in the same boat I'm afraid, I ordered $620 worth of stuff at the end of April. I've registered my grievance through Paypal, but of course well after the 45 day cut off.

I've sent numerous Emails and tried FB a lot too, but you know the answer - nothing.

Looks like he's stiffed his dealerships too; there's a chap in Glasgow - 'sous - la musique' who is his UK representative. Whilst he was prompt and courteous in his response, he is having problems getting in touch with Igor too, and I suspect that the money he has lying out is quite significant.

Keep hammering away.... He'll have to sort out this mess, if he wants to stay in this game, as I doubt he has much else to fall back on.

Good luck,
Big Beaty.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Does anyone know if Igor is ok?

I never saw anything posted about what his health issues were.

Gustav

kml23956 said:
Nothing has been said or posted. His studio sold tons of gear a while back.

I guess theres no reason to fear something acute happened then.

I always thought Igor had a heartily, nice and crazy, angry ADD vibe to him. I guess the organization was never his strong suit, but I don't see him as some scam artist - just a semi-crazy scientist dude.

Isn't it typical that everyone ends up getting what they ordered from him, even if there are sometimes long delays? And didn't everyone know that Igor has this thing when they ordered from him?

Let's hope to see him back soon in good health!

Gustav

As well intentioned as he may have been, it's abundantly clear that Igor is a rip off artist... if he wanted out then its inexplicable that he could not at least refund the orders that he had no intention of fulfilling. He's grabbed the money and ran. I'd be very suprised if anyone gets their boards

frazzman said:
As well intentioned as he may have been, it's abundantly clear that Igor is a rip off artist...

I don't believe that's true.  He has left people down and hopefully he will come through.  Based on my several purchases from him and interactions I don't think he intended to rip people off.

ruairioflaherty said:
frazzman said:
As well intentioned as he may have been, it's abundantly clear that Igor is a rip off artist...

I don't believe that's true.  He has left people down and hopefully he will come through.  Based on my several purchases from him and interactions I don't think he intended to rip people off.

I dont think its what he set out to do, but thats exactly whats ended up happening... any orders that he knew he would struggle to fulfill should have just been refunded. Apathy is no excuse

Ordered April 14th. My tracking number is now valid after four months of no information ? "The postal item was received for mailing at the Hanevi'im postal unit in Haifa on 26/08/2013."... fingers crossed

Yeh, just checked my shipping number, looks like my order has shipped :)

I just hope Igor get's better soon and we all see him back on his feet.

Gareth

Aye, my tracking number now valid too, from 26.08.13.

Bear in mind that mine worked before too, from 25.04.13.

Sounds like Igor's suffering the usual sh*t regarding Israel's postal service.

Maybe this time... Hope you get the energy to post sometime Igor, let us know how things are with you :)

frazzman said:
As well intentioned as he may have been, it's abundantly clear that Igor is a rip off artist... if he wanted out then its inexplicable that he could not at least refund the orders that he had no intention of fulfilling. He's grabbed the money and ran. I'd be very suprised if anyone gets their boards

Maybe he's been guilted into shipping product. Because unless he comes here and says, "here's what happened....," I don't think anyone would consider buying from him ever again. Once bitten and all of that.

-a

I would stress less about a pcb that takes a bit... I do understand the frustration of thinking your getting taken. But you may want think about what igor has done for the forum before you think he is trying to pull some jerk move. Alone he has put a nice spin on many designs and put some tasty stuff in each of our hand. Unless your on that level and  match that, then by all means talk ish if not the shut up and wait. Send the man a nice email when your concerned.

frazzman said:
Igor is my close forum friend and he doesn't own me anything. I contacted him few months before just to check how it's going on but he never responded. First time after 10 years, so I'm sure that he is in the trouble. Rip of artist? No chance  8)

Latest posts

Back