Igor's TG compressor PCB's - anyone got spare to trade for STA level type case

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Squid

Hi chaps,

As the post says, Anyone got spare PCB's for Igor's TG compressor Limiter that you are willing to trade for Sta Level type cases to suit Zayance/ Bernbrue's PCB sets ?

like these
http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=59745.0

I'm after two stereo sets,
Best,
Steve

About a year ago I messaged with him about it.  He said that it was quite complex, and he thought that Igor's design was difficult because of all of the options that Igor would allow for.  He was trying to fix some of the errors and make it less complex to build.  But when you are doing that and you have a day job, I can understand how it can take a while.  I was happy to see that he had sourced some meters, because those things were expensive on the earlier ones.  I might have a couple of things mixed up in my memories, but what I did take from it was he was determined to make a well thought out, well designed board.
Patrick

I just missed out on the group buy, then Igor went AWOL. I still got the components, meters, and some damn fine gardners iron ready and waiting to go.
Thinking about it, I still have the engraved front plates waiting too.

I can totally understand the time it takes, especially when you are flat out with your job, so I'm waiting with anticipation for these !!

Best,
Steve

I have a stereo set of boards and original components for this build still. Might do this one next.

I hope Igor is doing good!

Off hand, does anyone know? ....is it possible to just omit the 'options board' on Igor's build and just run a transformer straight in?

Kid Squid. Sorry! I'll probably hang on to this last set. I thought someone was repro'ing these at one point?

Back