Sta-Level type case / PT/ Pots n Switches Order **CLOSED**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chaps,

Had cases back from powdercoaters this morning, and I've just come back from dropping them off at the silkscreeners.

They were a bit longer at the powdercoaters as I had to wait longer as they were in the middle of a huge job !
Anyway,
They've been dropped off this morning, I picked up the transformers, and called over to Blore Edwards to check on progress on the pots n switches. I should have them back end of next week. ( delivered to my parents house.)
I will have the cases back from Silkscreeners over the next two weeks, which will suit me great as I'm off down Mexico way for my vacation from Sunday.

I'm back on the 29-30th, so I will be sorting out the shipping quotes from then.

Nearly done !

Best
Steve

Hi Chaps,

I'm still waiting on the last batch to come back from Silkscreening - I've been told they should be ready by Friday.
I've had some issues with the fitting of the piano hinges - the mounting holes have been drilled 'off' (not as the drawing  :mad:) and I am going to drive the 400 mile roundtrip to the manufacturers on Friday to sort this out.
I've had everything else back and was kinda hoping that they would have all been sent out by now, as my living room is looking like a warehouse at present and my wife is giving me the evil eye daily !! ::)

As soon as I'm happy with the hinges I'll start the shipping round going.
Apologies for the wait, but this part has been out of my control.

Best,
Steve

Hi,
Is there somebody who want to sell his order ? I'm really interested for one case

Hi Chaps,

Just waiting on the packing boxes, packing materials etc and we are good to go  ;D
As soon as I got them, I will be weighing them and getting the updated shipping quotes in.

You will all get the shipping quotes via email, and as soon as they are paid, the nice Mr. UPS man will be taking them on their worldly travels.

Phrazemaster said:
Yes I thought your wife was going to kill you if you don't get these out of your living room... ;)

I'm treading on very thin ice Mike !!!! :eek:

Kid Squid said:
Hi Chaps,

Just waiting on the packing boxes, packing materials etc and we are good to go  ;D
As soon as I got them, I will be weighing them and getting the updated shipping quotes in.

You will all get the shipping quotes via email, and as soon as they are paid, the nice Mr. UPS man will be taking them on their worldly travels.

Thumbs up brother!!Thanks!

Hi Folks. I have just been to darkest Wales to pick up my Sta Level case and other bits and pieces from Steve. A real pleasure to meet you Steve and what can I say. The case is amazing. The quality of the build is exceptional and the powder coating is flawless. The hinge is great and all the cutouts are crisp as is the screen printing. You are all going to be very pleased with your case when you receive it/them. Looking forward to putting all the pieces together.

Kid Squid said:
Hi Chaps,

Update? It's been a month

Hi Chaps,

Everything is ready to go !!  ;D

Had some issues with the packaging boxes, the first delivery was wrong and not even mine !!
All sorted now.
In the meantime, I have assembled all of the cases, Bubblewrapped and all boxed up ready. I have started to check the shipping quotes against the ones that were sent out earlier this year and they tally up pretty good so far.
However,

I am going to need your telephone contact numbers for the shipping ( otherwise UPS wont let me continue with the shipping quotes.)
So, if you can all fire me an email over with your contact telephone numbers that would be much appreciated.
When I have got these, I can then send you the up to date quotes for your shipping, then as soon as they are paid, the very nice Mr UPS man will be taking them on their travels !

Wifey will be more than pleased  ;D

heres some pics of what they look like in situ before the boxing up...

Paul ( PZjones) collected his, and was great to meet up with him ! Cheers Paul  :D

Lets get this rolling chaps,
Best,
Steve

I ask again..Maybe you have got  one kit remaining available  ?.. Or maybe some guys want to abort that project then I can take their place in the feeler.. ?

Hi Steve,

Great work!!

Can you share your email again? I looked in this thread but couldn't seem to find it. Apologies if I missed it!

Thanks,

Mike

Back