I'm no politician, but I'd still love your vote

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowfreq

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've been around here. It seems that I finally got to the point where I'm using my gear instead of spending all my time building it.

Anyway, the wife & I are in a duo called Page28, and she's entered us in a competition to win a funding grant from NZ on air to record and make a music video. It's a chart type competition throughout the month of november and the track that ends up #1 in the voting gets the funding. (NZ on air is a government agency here in New Zealand who decide who gets funding for local musicians, artists, and tv shows, and can help to cut through a lot of the red tape when dealing with radio stations)

The track we've entered is a very rough demo, but to my surprise we've crawled up the competition charts to #2.  :eek:
I wasn't really expecting to get anywhere at all to be honest, but now that we seem to be in with a chance we're trying to get every vote that we can.

Sooooo, we'd love it if any of my fellow DIYers had a spare vote that they could use to help us out. To vote you need to have either a facebook, twitter or google account to sign in with. You can vote once a day, and also 1 play of the song per day counts towards the finally tally.

I'm not asking everyone to vote everyday, but we'd appreciate any votes & plays of the song at any stage.
Here's the link to our track http://www.theaudience.co.nz/page28/real-life/

Also, I'd appreciate any feedback on the song itself, bearing in mind that its still just a scratchpad song idea at this stage.

cheers,
Steve

I'm not sure if anyone here has voted, but somehow we've worked our way into the #1 position, so if you have voted, then a big thanks to you.  :D

Now we've just gotta keep there till the end of the month.

Latest posts

Back