Mm. Why not! Microrack!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early in the thread it is mentioned that this is for 51x and 500.

I just can't wait for the price. It's a modular way compressing the physical mass of gear vs any limited space units that would have to be stacked. At least I think that is what I see.

mulletchuck said:
you can use 500 series modules in a 51x rack.  the 51x rack spec is 18 pins.  500-series is 15 pins.  the first 15 pins of 51x are identical to 500-series.
Yes but the 51x uses 24volts and not 16volts.

Igor said:
P1060920.jpg
Im talking about his power supply. It only does 24volts, refer to above??

Absolutley interested. After seeing such great builds on this forum i've been wanting someone to hand me the needle so i can take the plunge and get 500 addicted aswell as DIY addicted. Can really see this built into a wooden box of some sort with some nice gear in it :)

WNStudios said:
Absolutley interested. After seeing such great builds on this forum i've been wanting someone to hand me the needle so i can take the plunge and get 500 addicted aswell as DIY addicted. Can really see this built into a wooden box of some sort with some nice gear in it :)

Prepare, you are entering a deep beautiful forest.

Yep. The power supply is 2x24V for audio and 48V phantom.
At the back plate, there are LM317 and LM337 to take down +/-24 to +/-16V.
I am waiting for 50 of nice black MicroRacks more impatiently than you ;)
Winetree: yes, when I have a new batch of pcb's (about Jan 20...25th).

Finally... YES!!!!!

50 sets of Microrack boxes have arrived from factory!!!

Sides are made from 1.5mm steel, Black Zinc coating. Back made from 2mm 6061 Aluminium.
Laser cut,  precise bending, excellent work from local Israeli factory Shif-Ram, located at Teffen Industry Area.

Attachments

• bk_urack1.jpg
    bk_urack1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 130
Mm... yep. 3 boxes full of nice stuff!

Attachments

• uracks_box.jpg
    uracks_box.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 137

Latest posts

Back