New design API 525... UPDATE.. METAL IN..PCBs IN

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo.....

n5s.jpg

dat board any wider dan de last run? --cant seem to fit em blues in me card cage.
but dem green looks a beaut as weed espect.
we still nodding to the septics?

shabtek said:
dat board any wider dan de last run? --cant seem to fit em blues in me card cage.
but dem green looks a beaut as weed espect.
we still nodding to the septics?

Same size as all my 500 series stuff, so spring for one of Kemal's boxes ya tight bastard.
No longer 'nodding to the septics', but I believe now looking at 'the dog's danglers'.

Peter, looks great! I like the grayhill a lot.
Did you try moving the ground from the meter board like I described in the build thread? I don't know if anyone else tried this but it fixed a distortion problem in mine.
With that fixed, my 525s sound fantastic.
Other possibility - if you have room you could add a FET to the meter board... the originals just show the cv on the meter, but with a 2nd FET the actual GR could be displayed.

dmp said:
Did you try moving the ground from the meter board like I described in the build thread?

Other possibility - if you have room you could add a FET to the meter board... the originals just show the cv on the meter, but with a 2nd FET the actual GR could be displayed.

I've now separated audio and power grounds, with 10R joining them close to the edge connector. So yes.... the meter ground now goes all the way back.
Draw up something for me to try with regards the GR.

BTW.... I forgot your pots in the package.... I'll sort it.

Back