NTI Recording console ? NIGHT eq. Any clues...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barclaycon said:
What are the gates like Philip ?
Do they use an optical gain element ?

Yes, they are optical as well if I'm right informed. They work very well even if they are one knob design (no attack or release).

Hello , my name is Kody. The history shared on here about the inventions and accomplishments of audio technology by lance parker are awesome. I remember growing up with Lance Parker. He was my step father. I remember the  many hours of dedication, doodles, math equations, and notes around the house on notebooks with little blue, square lines. I remember the studios and the mixing boards, grand pianos, drum sets, ,keyboards, monitors, ........and the "samples". The all mighty samples!! Perfection was a fun, happy and celebrated phrase that was possible when Lance was at work.  I fucking live you buddy. Thanks for passing an ear to music and to take the time to get to know me.
        Kody

jcommlab, do you have the power supply schematic for the EQ3pre? I have one here that has been fubar for years... and have never been able to get any support on these products.
It is difficult to figure out the way there are several voltage rails but no indication of what parts are being fed by what rails

Thanks!

I thought Linear Phase EQs were one of those things that can only be done in software because of the needed latency?  I'd love to hear if I am incorrect?

Latest posts

Back