• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICEDROP: Authentic Pultec EQP-1A style front panels B-Stock - EUR 39.00 ea.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainton

Hey folks,

as some of you know I also offer my DIY kits on analogvibes.com now.

One of the projects I offer is the Tube Program Equalizer which is an authentic re-creation of the EQP-1A

Anyway - I really try to offer only high quality chassis kits there - but it sometimes that's not as easy as it seems.

Some of the front panels for the new batch are not living up to my expectations for analogvibes.

It's not that that bad, but they are not flawless and that means I can't use them for the kits.

Long story short - I offer 9x  Pultec EQP-1A style B-stock front panels - all powder coated (blue-grey) and silk-screened.

The flaws they have are mostly that the powder coating ended up to being too much, which is slightly visible at the corners
(see pics) or in some cases there  a particle underneath the coating here or there. Also a minor flaw, but for analogvibes I need them to be 100% perfect.

Before they collect dust at my studio I offer them here for EUR 45.00 39.00 ea. (+shipping & Paypal)  which is roughly 55% off.

Check the pics for details:

1i8cdu9f1bhf8hp5g.jpg

rd6l0gn64y7ppn35g.jpg

vexk7x6wo6qhsz95g.jpg

Here's another pic showing an entire panel which shows the flaws are mostly visible close-up only:

z48ai4dz9nqddcf5g.jpg

9 panels available - if you're interested please send a mail to martin[at]analogvibes.com - include your location and I'll
send you the payment details including shipping.

If you have any questions just let me know :)

Latest posts

Back