PRR-176 Vari-Mu Rev 3 PCB Group Buy(CLOSED)! & CLX-VU Circuit Boards!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to steal your thunder Abe but saw what you had posted on facebook and thought I would share

it looks amazing!!! cant wait to get the boards in to build it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=598690996860008&set=a.598690993526675.1073741827.220726791323099&type=1

Hi Abe.
Im interested in 1 CLX-vu pcb with Kit.
I dont know when the kits will be available!?

mrdarwin said:
Hello Abe

I ordered a rev3 PRR176 board in september... will I receive a rev4?

I'm confused, too.  Shows Rev 4 on the store page, yet all the recent talk in this thread is Rev 3.

And no one seems to have received a Rev 3 board after months of waiting... And where is the documentation for Rev 3?

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the confusion, We are still shipping the REV 4s (Rev 3) We skipped right over rev 3 because we did so many changes (So rev3 and rev 4 are the same thing). I still need to update my site. So yes those that haven't received their board yet will soon! Also BOM and everything coming soon just going over everything. Thanks the the patience of everyone and the orders.

Waiting patiently. Got the tubes but haven't pulled the trigger on the mouser cart until that updated BOM is up and I can verify the components. Thanks for the update. Hopefully mine will arive sometime this week.

abechap024 said:
...So yes those that haven't received their board yet will soon! ...

So that means you've already sent the first batch of new boards?
Great!
Keeping my fingers crossed and patiently waiting for the 3 pcbs I've ordered!!
:) :)

Abe, what has been shipped, what remains to be shipped, and when can we expect to receive our boards? Thanks.

GOT MINE YEEPEE!!!! ;D

Abe I know you are working hard shipping all these boards but I just got one thing to sing in the key of C…

BOM,BOM,BOM,BOM….
BOM,BOM,BOM,BOM,BOMMMMMMMMMM.

;)

I see 3 DOA's per channel, interesting.

wow, the boards look great.... quite amalgamation of science and art... Abe, you totally made up for the wait... didn't think I was going to be able to fit all 4 (let alone 6) DOA's into my current budget for this build bit now I definitely will... thanks A lot!

keep us posted as to when the new BOM will drop....

has anyone compiled a list of changes? and what to change/omit per each option?

lastly, I'd love to see an updated schematic and more info on the DOA's that you sent with the rev 4's... there aren't any values on the doa's (obviously), so more info on those would be great... I'm assuming, the bom for the the opamps can be found on AC Sound Store's page?

well, thanks again... it got just in time to have Santa bring me a bunch of components :D not gonna lie, I'm drooling a little bit every time I inspect the boards....

Latest posts

Back