PRR-176 Vari-Mu Rev 3 PCB Group Buy(CLOSED)! & CLX-VU Circuit Boards!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Abe,
  I'm preparing to order some components for another project and i tough i'd start to gather what i need for PRR-176 Rev3 at the same time.
Is the bom posted for V2 in the first post the right one or will the V3 have a different bom?

Pierre

anjing said:
Hi Abe,
  I'm preparing to order some components for another project and i tough i'd start to gather what i need for PRR-176 Rev3 at the same time.
Is the bom posted for V2 in the first post the right one or will the V3 have a different bom?

Pierre

would also like to know! all the tubes and op amps would like to know what was changed in this revision

berkleystudios said:
anjing said:
Hi Abe,

Pierre

would also like to know! all the tubes and op amps would like to know what was changed in this revision

Hi All,
Will get the new BOM posted soon. But expect no huge changes to it from the v2 version. Maybe a couple extra coupling caps and resistors, but all in all r2 BOM is a great place to start.

Just ordered one of the PRR176 boards... This will be one of my first tube projects and I'm quite excited. The doors all the DIY gurus have opened since first getting addicted has been unbelievable. Can't wait to start getting the parts. Anyone from U.S. got a Mouser cart together by any chance? I don't mind finding the individual parts but if someone has been kind enough to find the components I would totally appreciate the time it will save ::Smile:: Thanks Abe!

Hi!

i've just ordered a PRR-176 Rev 3 PCB and then found this thread saying that group buy is closed...do you have it in stock or i'll wait for a while?

Regards

hazel said:
Hi!

i've just ordered a PRR-176 Rev 3 PCB and then found this thread saying that group buy is closed...do you have it in stock or i'll wait for a while?

Regards

Your all good. Orders are coming....thanks for the patience.

Your all good. Orders are coming....thanks for the patience.
[/quote]

Hi abechap,

Any news?

Ralph

Hi Guys,
Sorry its taking so long. I really want to make sure this version is REALLY good so its taking a little longer than expected. Couple that with Studio and workshop move and a new baby girl I got more than I was expecting!! You all have been very patient and I really appreciate it. I'm hoping to throw in a set of API discrete Opamp PCBs with all the orders to make the wait a little more worth it hopefully. I'm expecting the boards get back from the fab house soon and then they will be on their way.  I'll make sure everyone gets what they ordered.
Thanks again,
Abe

Back