Sta-Level type case / PT/ Pots n Switches Order **CLOSED**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to buy one

100K dual pot w/ pull switch for bypass

best,
Andreas

Hi Could you put me down for a case, transformer and the pots please. I am from PT and my mum still lives there so I could collect and buy you a beer at the same time. :)

Regards Paul.

Hi!! I´m in for:

1x case
1x output att.
1x 100R flush pot
1x 100k dual pot
1x mains tranny

Location is Germany

Thank you!!

Hi chaps,
I'd be in too! :)

2x case
2x output att.
2x 100R flush pot
2x 100k dual pot
2x mains transformer

Location is Germany.

Thank you so much! :)

Hi Chaps,

Just wondering what would be a good date for the first batch cut-off ?
I'm thinking possibly Friday 16th Dec ?

I can get the orders to my metalworker and get this going :)

What do you think ?

Steve

That sounds good to me Steve. I have just started putting the PCB,s together and we have a studio opening in February so it would be good to have it finished by then.

Paul.

sounds good    any idea how long  it may take once at the metal worker?

Since it looks like we have at least 20 cases going and the initial rush has slowed down, I would say mid-december is a decent first batch date.

Cheers
Bruce

Kid Squid said:
Hi Chaps,

Just wondering what would be a good date for the first batch cut-off ?
I'm thinking possibly Friday 16th Dec ?

I can get the orders to my metalworker and get this going :)

What do you think ?

Steve

Interested in 2 cases (undecided on pots and transformer)
Shipping to USA 53704

Update: I will take the full package: 2 cases, pots, and PT

Just for other folks coming on the order, this is what the case is machined for (correct me if I'm wrong):
The power Transformer in this group buy
Audio Output sowter 9185
Audio Input Sowter 9062
simpson model 27 meter [0-200 microamp]  (edit: correction)
Neutrik D XLR

Bernd,
Will any model 27 work once a new scale is printed out and put in?  Or do we need a particular "micro ampere" version? I would have guessed a mA range meter would be needed... not micro.
There are many model 27 meters on ebay for instance, which all different Amp / Volt ranges.
Dan

I used a Simpson model 27, 1mA full scale deflection with the result that I can't calibrate the  meter to 100% zero. I turned the mechanical  trimmer on the meter itself a bit and found a compromise. Original meter is a 200 micro ampermeter.
Bernd

http://www.metersales.com/SIMPSON/SimpsonAnalogPanel%20Meters.htm

Look under "rectangular series panel meters" and find a 200 uA  Simpson model 27 meter
Bernd

Thanks Bernd,
From the link you posted I think it should be model 03880.

Mouser part number,

529-03880 I think.  I have made some inquiries in the UK from a distributor to see if they work out any cheaper. I think not though.

Wondering how tricky it is to change the meter face. and if the hassle is worth the savings from buying  one from Don Audio.

Paul.

Hi gang, I'm going to join the party here and ask for 1 of everything, which I believe is:

1x case
1x output att.
1x 100R flush pot
1x 100k dual pot
1x mains tranny

Any idea shipping to the states? I'm in Southern California, city of Costa Mesa. Postal Code: 92627

Back