Sta-Level type case / PT/ Pots n Switches Order **CLOSED**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also out of curiosity any chance you might sell the blue version of this case? Could you have it silkscreened? I know it's the wrong color but I think it's cool.

Hi,
today I received a beautiful sta level enclosure from Steve. The enclosure is top notch quality with a lot of attention paid to details. I really like the color finishing and the absolutely professional build quality.  So all of you building or intending to build this nice compressor, grab it as long as it is available.
Best
Bernd

Hello Steve. Had you decided on a cut off date yet for orders. I am just waiting on details so that I can pay for my order. I know how busy you are what with Xmas and all so please don't take this as lack of patience, just wondering if all the orders were in.

Paul.

:)

Damnit!  Did I miss the boat on this?

If not I'll take X2 the full complement, please.

2x case
2x output pot
2x 100R
2x 100k
2x main xfmr

Oh - I'm in Mississauga Canada.

Regards,

Matt

I've been out of the loop for way too long ! Is it too late to get in?

I'd like the following:

2x case
2x output pot
2x 100R
2x 100k
2x main xfmr

I'm in New York City

Hi Chaps,

Hope you've had a great Christmas, and a very happy new year to you all  ;D

Ive got a couple of days off, and I am in the process of tallying up all the orders with who wants what, prices etc.
When I'm done I will update the first post with the order information, I can then put the final order in for round 1, and then sort out all the individual shipping costs, which then i will re-update the first post with all of the info, including the paypal adress.

I've spoken to my metalworker, and he's prepped ready, also the transformer guy, and pots / switches guy have all been informed and are ready to go.
There will be approx 3 weeks from the time the order goes in, to me receiving everything.

No worries with unpunched cases either, and that blue case !

Hold tight chaps, Its all go for 2017 !!!

Best,
Steve

Hi !

It's a bit soon for me. But I'm interested to jump in.
Do you think you'll make a second round / batch? :)

Thanks !
J.

Hi Chaps,

Does any of you know how to insert an excel document into the forum ? I've tried using the insert tables function, but just can get the formatting right !!!

I'm trying to upload  a copy of all orders for round one, without typing it all out again !!!

Best,
Steve

Kid Squid said:
Hi Murdock,

Cant see that being a problem. Havent got no prototypes left, but I can add one to the order, I'll get the price sorted.

Best,
Steve

Thanks!
If the price is right, I'm definatelly in for at least one.
Just for clarification; I would need one without any cutouts and without any markings or engravings. Just the blank case.

Hi

I'm also late to the party but if you haven't already ordered I'm in for:

1x case
1x output att.
1x 100R flush pot
1x 100k dual pot
1x mains tranny

Thanks, A.

Latest posts

Back