The neutrik timber plug

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a horrible translation to English, with little info. When they say "2 pole," do they mean a 2 pole filter or that it is 2 conductor? I don't think it's necessarily a terrible idea--we have lots of tone controls elsewhere in a guitar's signal path, so why not the cable? --but there's just not enough info there to provoke much from me besides a quizzical "huh."

It was a horrible translation to English, with little info. When they say "2 pole," do they mean a 2 pole filter or that it is 2 conductor? I don't think it's necessarily a terrible idea--we have lots of tone controls elsewhere in a guitar's signal path, so why not the cable? --but there's just not enough info there to provoke much from me besides a quizzical "huh."
My guess is they are changing capacitance on the wire which would affect tone. At 25 bucks I am curious that I may get one and test it.
It seems like a less expensive version then the variable capacitance cable made by undertone

Back