the new "only" Covid thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...n-and-covid-19-vaccines-wasnt-known-most-2021
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has claimed that there was no known association between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines as late as October 2021.

CDC officials made the claim, which is false, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request for reports from a CDC team that is focused on analyzing the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis and pericarditis, two forms of heart inflammation. Both began detected at higher-than-expected rates after COVID-19 vaccination in the spring of 2021.

The FDA flashed this slide a year earlier in an October 2020 presentation available on YouTube. (It's probably been scrubbed but I have offline copies.)

FDA_Safety_Covid-19_Vaccine_Vaccines_And_Related_Biological_Products_Advisory_Committee_10_22_2020.JPG

They knew about myocarditis and pericarditis prior to October 2020 and lied to you about it.

You need to ask yourself "what else have they lied to me about?"
The answer is almost everything.

It's good to see more and more foreigners entering Japan again now that border restrictions have finally been relaxed (since July). It needed international pressure.

And even better it is to see that almost all of them* display a very strong sense of responsibility both as individuals and towards the host community.

*Note: There are only very few exceptions -- and it's basically the same type of people (nationality / character / stereotypes) as before...

Is that a TV show ? Wouldn't know. I don't have TV.

But yeah, I find that very interesting too. Almost anthropological.

Is that a TV show ? Wouldn't know. I don't have TV.
"All in the family" was a popular 1970s TV sitcom about a racist/bigot conservative blue collar worker named Archie Bunker (played by Carol O'Connor). Like several popular US sitcoms it was inspired :unsure: by the BBC show "Till death do us part".
But yeah, I find that very interesting too. Almost anthropological.
cultural?

JR

Yes, cultural, as in "how" we do things (arts etc) and how they differ across "cultures". E.g. Xmas festivities.

But anthropological as in "why" groups of people do things (customs and beliefs etc) as human beings in the first place.

P.S.:
And then there's "psychological". But that's on a personal/individual level, and it's not what I meant.

Increasingly, the Brewery seems to become a place to disseminate disinformation with little or no objections (I have no time for this).

We shouldn't give voice to unscientific and conspiratorial claims from unvetted sources.

Either the moderators actually moderate or we should close down these types of threads altogether.

Increasingly, the Brewery seems to become a place to disseminate disinformation with little or no objections (I have no time for this).

We shouldn't give voice to unscientific and conspiratorial claims from unvetted sources.

Either the moderators actually moderate or we should close down these types of threads altogether.
Sorry to disappoint but it is not the moderators job to shut down disinformation. There is a finite list of "Ethan's" rules that I grow weary of repeating. rules

Responding to misinformation is difficult because so much of that is subjective and prone to ideology. That is the job of our peer community (us) to ignore or refute obvious disinfo.

I stopped visiting at least one website forum that was ripe with such disinfo and uncivil argument. Sadly it was not that easy to avoid as it reappeared here ( not because of me I hope, but probably interested in our healthy membership numbers). I will give the perp the benefit of the doubt thinking that he is informing (helping?) others.

I have shut down multiple threads (this thread is on its second incarnation when the I shut down the first one). FWIW I generally lock threads due to uncivil behavior not factual short comings (be careful what you wish for ;) ). Please either address the specific misstatements by posting your version of the truth, or learn to ignore them.

Life on internet forums is full of misinformation, the journey is about learning how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

JR

I have grown weary of responding to posters that spout the same old unsubstantiated bullshit over and over (and not just here). I'm not going to stop them or change their minds, and they're not going to change mine, so it's pointless to engage them as long as they have no power. I don't know whether they believe what they post, or think there are enough morons out there that can be convinced, simply want the attention from stirring the pot (trolling), or a combination of these.

I know who they are, and I just ignore them, which is the most reasonable thing to do.

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.”

Thomas Jefferson

This is "The Brewery" (beware of barstool preachers). Why is actual freedom of speech so frightening to some that they'd ask for intervention by a Ministry of Truth despite the historical examples showing how this fails, time and time again?

It's still on the FDA's YouTube Channel @ 2:33:40.21

I just screen-captured it.

They knew what would happen in October 2020 and hid it from you.

Attachments

• FDA_Screencapture_080822.JPG
    FDA_Screencapture_080822.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apparently some folks are unable to differentiate between a list of potential adverse effects to be used for safety evaluation, and a list of actual side effects.
Really? How many of these have already been documented to have occurred? How do you suppose the FDA determined which adverse side effects should be listed (hint: from actual phase I and II testing that was not shared publicly). Science is open and honest, not performed by bureaucrats in the back halls of administration buildings and in secret meetings not subject to FOIA inquiry.

Last edited:
Well, could take that list of side effects (for evaluation) and compare to the list of all observed and recorded adversary effects of natural infection with Covid (including long term) and then, just for the sake of completeness, also look at the numbers of how many people have suffered from what in total worldwide and how well it is treatable.

Or simply decide to not do it -- but then might better try to relax:

Any music of personal choice should do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back