the new "only" Covid thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... Life expectancy is dropping which is the wrong direction for the developed world.

JR
It's the discontinuity starting spring of 2021 that is worrying. Is it a lagging effect of the lock downs (people not getting diagnostic/preventative care, not exercising enough, being socially isolated/stressed/depressed), some lingering effect from Covid infection (most people had been exposed by then), side-effects of the vaccines, or some combination?

Tested positive for covid last Saturday. Bad cough but no real head cold. I’ve been sleeping a lot. I feel better today about 7 days out from first signs but getting tired quickly and dizzy with some up down movement. I’m working on a small kitchen for side apartment on my house. Hope this doesn’t last longer. I need to get back to work.

Wife and I had it back end of June early July. It sucked for about two weeks (cough, low energy, headache) then slowly improved for 3-4 more weeks. Take your zinc, D, C, etc. and kick it.

It's the discontinuity starting spring of 2021 that is worrying. Is it a lagging effect of the lock downs (people not getting diagnostic/preventative care, not exercising enough, being socially isolated/stressed/depressed), some lingering effect from Covid infection (most people had been exposed by then), side-effects of the vaccines, or some combination?

Then why isn't it happening in other countries?

It's the first near full line of events I came across. Of course, he avoids the 5 million $ from the university of Texas...

I remember a few figures that have been going inexplicably the wrong way for the US, from before COVID, like mothers dying while giving birth. There's data out there. Use Google scholar.

Italy: Peer-Reviewed Study Finds ‘Metal-Like Objects’ in 94% of Individuals With Reported mRNA Vaccine Side Effects

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dividuals-reported-mrna-vaccine-side-effects/
And for those of you who get off on screaming "conspiracy theory" and "you have no sources" because you're too lazy to look yourself here ya go.

The paper: View of Dark -Field Microscopic Analysis on the Blood of 1,006 Symptomatic Persons After Anti-COVID mRNA Injections from Pfizer/BioNtech or Moderna

Before and After:

photo-output-10.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Very unbiased site.

Vol. 2 No. 2 (2022): COVID Aftermath | International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research

"Authors are free to offer hunches, inferences, and hypothetical conclusions based on their own best judgment"

"This issue invites papers for peer-review addressing the known and expected consequences of the ongoing COVID-19 genetic experiments aiming to get nucleated cells in recipients of the EUA “vaccines” to manufacture the COVID spike protein. Scientific research into the mRNA code of the spike protein itself and studies of protocols for alleviating the so-called “side effects” of the experimental ingredients being injected into billions of people during of the ongoing world-wide experiments are also welcomed."

What is in the so-called COVID-19 “Vaccines”? Part 1: Evidence of a Global Crime Against Humanity: David Hughes

A Partial Answer to the Question Posed by David A. Hughes, PhD, in the Article: “What is in the so-called COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’? Part 1: Evidence of a Global Crime Against Humanity

I have a "hunch" most of this is just full of shit.

To get back slightly on topic, the government is now floating the idea of "annual" COVID booster shots.

I suspect some in the drug industry are already working on combination covid/flu shots.

Is somebody going to ring a bell when the pandemic is over?

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back