the new "only" Covid thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "normal and natural" way people acquire immunity is genetic. The first part is probably inherited through our DNA, the rest is stored in our DNA.

There's nothing new about RNA vaccines, we just learned a new way of producing them.
I am not the medical expert you guys are, but I seem to recall mother's milk passing some immunity (antibodies?) down to their babies.

It all seems pretty complex but what doesn't kill us may make us stronger, unless it makes us weaker.

JR

The "normal and natural" way people acquire immunity is genetic. The first part is probably inherited through our DNA, the rest is stored in our DNA.
Maybe it's time for a basic review.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279364/
There's nothing new about RNA vaccines, we just learned a new way of producing them.
I disagree. mRNA vaccines have not been widely used before 2021. These vaccines have not gone through the usual years-long safety and approval process and the combination of proprietary components in each is also not well studied.

Doesn't tell us where the immune system gets it's information...

I disagree. mRNA vaccines have not been widely used before 2021. These vaccines have not gone through the usual years-long safety and approval process and the combination of proprietary components in each is also not well studied.

1. mRNA vaccine technology is not entirely new
Vaccines such as the inactivated polio vaccine, or most flu vaccines, use inactivated viruses to trigger a person’s immune system to respond to that disease-causing organism. In other vaccines, such as the hepatitis B vaccine, an individual protein made by that organism is injected instead to trigger a similar response.

mRNA vaccines, however, trick the body into making the viral protein itself which, in turn, triggers an immune response.

Although the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech are the first mRNA vaccines to complete all clinical trial stages and be licensed for use, the technology has been around for a while.

Human trials of cancer vaccines using the same mRNA technology have been taking place since at least 2011. ‘If there was a real problem with the technology, we’d have seen it before now for sure,’ said Prof. Goldman.

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-i...hings-you-need-know-about-mrna-vaccine-safety

Nature history article

I scanned and didn't find the story I was looking for. I vaguely recall mRNA vaccines proposed for use against ebola or similar outbreaks in Africa

hopkin's history

Here it is, mRNA was considered for use against Ebola in Africa, but not a large enough market value to justify commercial development.

JR

That was the situation in the USA. Then Cuba developed a vaccine they had to siphon via Canada to get big pharma in the USA interested...

You can read WHY Cuba is so good in developing vaccines here:

https://theconversation.com/the-scene-from-cuba-how-its-getting-so-much-right-on-covid-19-155699

The trend of breakthrough infections as it relates to death doesn't seem to be heading in the right direction? I had to use wayback but I remembered it being lower in the beginning of the year when watching Virginia's data because they were one of the first to track bt.....I remember it was like 2%. Which was, at the time, in line with the national rate from CDC but I can't find the CDC page anymore where they show the numbers. Only comparison charts to unvaccinated.. BT deaths getting close to 4% now.? Attaching last October and now from Virginia's data... Last October, bt death rate was under a percent.
Which also means all the unvaccinated numbers should be pretty bad. ? Not sure what to make of what this could mean? Especially with more vaccinated possibly becoming infected?
looks like now all the pages are restructuring....?
https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/corona...nsights/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

oh...

"On May 19, 2022, the COVID-19 Federal Vaccine Doses, Vaccines Received, Cases and Deaths by Date Reported, and Cases by Vaccination Status dashboards will be retired"

Attachments

• va404.png
    va404.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Slow your victory parade... there are still people in under-vaccinated regions of world getting sick and dying. Covid lock downs in China are affecting international supply chains.

Of course we will learn more pro and con about COVID after more time passes.

Each new variant seems to trend weaker while this will probably end up combined with an annual flu shot. (I generally don't get flu shots.)

JR

Something eerie is coming together...

COVID, bird flu and monkey pox all show an unnatural number of simultaneous mutations. In the case of COVID, the data have been around since the beginning of the pandemic. Bird flu and now monkey pox have just shown up on scientist's radar.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01338-2
https://virological.org/t/multi-cou...ergence-and-first-signs-of-microevolution/806
Despite some scientific evidence of the contrary, the press is shouting it hasn't mutated. This is beginning to smell GOF research gone wrong. In the case of monkey pox, it's even clearer, as this is a DNA virus and these don't mutate as much as RNA virii.

cyrano said:
Something eerie is coming together...
Ya think?

Better late than never, Cyrano.

I was called a conspiracy theorist when I reported GOF in February 2020. The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2022 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation - Page 2 - Pro Audio Design Forum

On January 24th 2020 I called Covid-19 the bioweapon that it is: The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2022 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation - Pro Audio Design Forum

We conspiracy theory kooks get it right more often than we get it wrong. Alex Jones was right.

Better late than never, Cyrano.

Still doesn't mean there is a global COVID conspiracy, or that what our governments did to contain the pandemic was wrong.

If you look at history, there's plenty of incompetence, especially in the military. Like trying to burn PFAS. Even if you don't know anything about chemistry, it should be clear that stuff is used to fight fire, so burning it will simply not work.

Someone should restrict the NRA and the military. It doesn't look like the current president will be able to, since he's continually sabotaged by the other side, especially in matters like these.

Still doesn't mean there is a global COVID conspiracy, or that what our governments did to contain the pandemic was wrong.
Things were obviously fishy from the start but at least some people are starting consider things that were deemed a conspiracy (GOF). Like I said, better late than never. Dig deeper.

I won't rehash my views about covid, vaccines or the governments response to keep the conversation civil. I think it's obvious where I stand on things.
Someone should restrict the NRA and the military. It doesn't look like the current president will be able to, since he's continually sabotaged by the other side, especially in matters like these.
Why? What does this have to do with Covid?

The COVID GOF research was conducted in a lab in Wuhan, paid for by U of Texas and the US army. Bird flu research was done in Ukraine and Georgia, again, paid for by the US military. Monkey pox isn't clear yet, as the unnatural mutation only was found last week...

The inability to take measures against the military complex, or the NRA, stems from polarisation in US politics. Whatever one side decides, the other side disagrees. That suits the big corporations very well, because it's very easy to manipulate elections through donations. As long as one side can undo what the other side has accomplished, nothing really happens.

The inability to take measures against the military complex, or the NRA, stems from polarisation in US politics. Whatever one side decides, the other side disagrees. That suits the big corporations very well, because it's very easy to manipulate elections through donations. As long as one side can undo what the other side has accomplished, nothing really happens.
All by design. There's an illusion of 2 political parties in the US but I don't believe that's the case. Coke? Pepsi? Both are still cola and taste like shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back