the new "only" Covid thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WHO thinks the lab link needs to be looked into.

Brazil, Russia and China protested.

The WHO has released a recent report that states there's no evidence and at the same time that it needs more info. Laughable.

Politics at work, I presume.
corruption at work... but that goes hand in hand with politics.

JR

PS: Talking about COVID Dr Fauci reportedly tested positive...

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/omicron-ba5-prefers-hypervaccinated
East Germans have direct experience with government propaganda, and have proven more resistent to the vaccination campaign than Westerners. Their reward, after being much maligned by state media, is now higher levels of natural immunity and lower rates of BA.5 infection, which appears to prefer vaccinated populations.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff2016415-b237-449e-a7f6-4bf3ee38fd28_830x1070.png

Loo and behold. An image out of context taken from a pdf in a different language.

Holding the finger over Saxonia and Thuringia in the other map shown on that site reveals a very different (probably two, if not three very different) phenomena.

And then looking at Table 1 in the published pdf and reading the text with Google translate reveals that the death rate per 100.000 in those two states continues to be particularly high, in fact the highest among all listed states.

P.S.: Anyway, apart from that I had thought the pandemic was already declared over in that specific country, is it not ? Time to enjoy the summer ;)

Loo and behold. An image out of context taken from a pdf in a different language.

Holding the finger over Saxonia and Thuringia in the other map shown on that site reveals a very different (probably two, if not three very different) phenomena.
You might recall a little 20th century history here. WWII, Cold War, Iron Curtain, Berlin Airlift. Ring any bells?

And then looking at Table 1 in the published pdf and reading the text with Google translate reveals that the death rate per 100.000 in those two states continues to be particularly high, in fact the highest among all listed states.
And what do we remember about those two states? Right, they were part of West Germany until the wall came down and the Soviet Union was no more.

What I noticed was that Southern Germany (more rural) looks a lot more like former East Germany. Farmers know bovine scatology.

P.S.: Anyway, apart from that I had thought the pandemic was already declared over in that specific country, is it not ? Time to enjoy the summer ;)
Some in power keep reminding us about the next one.

You might recall a little 20th century history here. WWII, Cold War, Iron Curtain, Berlin Airlift. Ring any bells?
ding ding ding

What I noticed was that Southern Germany (more rural) looks a lot more like former East Germany. Farmers know bovine scatology.
Back in 1970 on NATO maneuvers we toured through southern Germany (Bavaria). If "bovine scatology" refers to farmers using waste for fertilizer, some of the back roads around the forest were extremely slippery after a light rain due to residual excrement providing lubrication. :unsure:

A couple decades later travelling in Germany with my rep after the Brandenburg gate was opened to traffic (now closed again). We took a quick sightseeing ride into east Berlin. It looked pretty depressing and not at all like Bavaria.
Some in power keep reminding us about the next one.
the expected mid term COVID variant?

JR

how about
So says the excuse-maker for Pfizer.

WWW said:
Back in 2021, Nick posted a tweet about having a side effect following his Covid-19 vaccination.

“Ok so I got the vaccine and it did have a side effect…the area the needle went into (if I had to describe it I’d say like, on the top part of my upper arm. If that makes sense?) hurt a bit after,” he wrote. “Seems ok now but honestly do NOT recommend getting it & wish I could take it back.”

Actually that was a well known side effect from Moderna, called "Moderna arm". I know because I had the same side effect. Are you suggesting this is evidence to suggest that his dropping dead a year later, is somehow related?

I repeat the leading cause of death for his age group is Fentanyl poisoning.

JR

My wife's workplace requires employees to quarantine for a week if exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID, and they must use their paid vacation time to cover it. She's been forced to burn through almost all of her vacation time quarantining, and the year's only half over. If all of it is exhausted, she'll be required to work overtime to cover it when she returns to work, no matter how much time that is.

However, if you're vaccinated, you're not required to quarantine at all, and they'll pay you for your time off if you test positive. So, she went and took the first dose of Moderna yesterday. She got so sick today that she had to come home 4 hours early, which must be covered by her already scarce vacation time. She's gotten much worse since, and has only been out of bed for maybe an hour since coming home about 12 hours ago. She's also experiencing excruciating pain in her entire upper arm.

Unfortunately, her employer is precisely like mine; management makes the employee policies according to what they saw on CNN the night before. It must be a miserable life being completely controlled by activists on a TV screen that you don't know, haven't ever met, and never will (one of the many reasons I haven't owned a television in 25 years). I know the resultant foolishness definitely makes other's lives miserable.

Several million doses of covid vaccine are being trashed because they expired in June.

The health community want new versions that are more effective against succeeding Covid variants.

JR

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-lawsuit-us-government-aware-vaccine-fraud/
Instead of claiming innocence or that the charges were fabricated, lawyers for the pharmaceutical giant argued that the lawsuit, which was filed under the False Claims Act, should be dropped entirely because the US Government was fully aware of the fraud being committed during the development of the Pfizer’s mRNA jab, according to whistleblower Brook Jackson’s lawyer, who spoke with Children’s Health Defense about the case.

Pfizer admits they committed fraud.

When are Brewery's Covidians going to admit they were conned?
Answer: Probably never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back