the new "only" Covid thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was political from the beginning because bureaucraps and folititicians dictated the protocols for "protection" against the virus, which really did nothing but destroy many peoples' lives and livelihoods. It came from the top- WHO, CDC, NAIAD (that fakking Jirx and Fauxcci!!), and enforced by FDA, AMA, etc. Soldiers are now finally filing suit against the mandatory vax decrees, so are folks on the local level, pilots, Drs, nurses.
They subsidized hospitals for covi patients, the ventilated, and the covi dead. If you want more of something, subsidize it.
They vilified early discovered simple treatments and put the hammer of the gubment to those prescribing the treatments, to this day. I ordered a 100 ct box of Ivermectin from India, lets see if I get it. I gave a Ivermectin, vit D, vit C, Zn 6-day treatment to an un-vaxed friend hit hard with the new variant (don't tell my wife she will kill me for hitting the hoard!) and he was better next day.
They halted day-to-day life, which killed so many businesses, and hobbled industries to this day.
They sat back while our cities were burned at night in 2020 by goons not practicing social distancing.
They paid people more to stay at home than to go back to work.
And those at the top got richer by the BULLIONS and BULLIONS. Fauxcci has a better bottom-line than two years ago, besides his bloated salary! Of course they are looking for another opportunity with monkeypox.

Search VAERS for all of the REPORTED vax deaths and complications. Search COVID Portugal to see how a 95% vaxed populous is protecting, not, themselves against the scamdemic. I said it over two years ago it has to roll through society no matter what we do, or how we hide, or what we are forced to do by those in control to end it.

I wish all here and your's health in this scamdemic.
Mike

"It" is the Great Reset and if you don't wake up you'll be dead - not from being sick - but from having your food, water, energy, medical care, money and commerce cut off. YOU are the carbon they want to eliminate.

Covid was used to get you acclimated to being a prisoner and serf in their "New World Order" one world government social-credit-scored neo-feudalistic system.

"It" is political. If you naively approach it as a medical ailment needing a dubious vaccine you're not dealing with the raging elephant in the room.

This is not conspiracy theory. It's a plan. COVID-19: The Great Reset: Schwab, Klaus, Malleret, Thierry: 9782940631124: Books: Amazon.com

Don't be a "Great Reset" denier: Normalcy bias will get you killed. Stop acting like a bunch of hypochondriac pµssies.

Here's an interesting set of data points out of thousands for those who do not believe Covid-19 was pre-planned.

Here's the current web page of World Integrated Trade Solution product code 902780 for "Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus (902780) exports by country in 2018" Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus (902780) exports by country | 2018

The product description reads "Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus"

Now look at the archived version on the Wayback Machine: COVID-19 Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus (902780) exports by country | 2018

The archived copy, which shows 2018 exports, has a product description that reads "COVID-19 Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus"

The US exported over 3 million Covid-19 test in the year 2018.

There were Covid-19 test kits exported in 2017 too: COVID-19 Test kits (300215) exports by country | 2017

Covid-19 was "unknown" in 2017 and 2018. If it was not pre-planned why were Covid-19 test kits being exported two years before the plandemic?

Last edited:
Snopes explains how this happened... data categories that conflated later items into previous existing categories.

But some believe that Snopes is a conspiracy too...

JR

But it was political from the beginning because bureaucraps and folititicians dictated the protocols for "protection" against the virus, which really did nothing but destroy many peoples' lives and livelihoods.

Who else would you prefer to make decisions for you in case of a pandemic?

It came from the top- WHO, CDC, NAIAD (that fakking Jirx and Fauxcci!!), and enforced by FDA, AMA, etc. Soldiers are now finally filing suit against the mandatory vax decrees, so are folks on the local level, pilots, Drs, nurses.
They subsidized hospitals for covi patients, the ventilated, and the covi dead. If you want more of something, subsidize it.

Would you like your healthcare plan (if you have one) to pay for care?

Or would you just be satisfied with a lot of elderly dying off? There are over one million dead in the USA, due to covid. Admittedly, a lot of elderly with other ailments, but also a lot of obese Americans.

They vilified early discovered simple treatments and put the hammer of the gubment to those prescribing the treatments, to this day. I ordered a 100 ct box of Ivermectin from India, lets see if I get it. I gave a Ivermectin, vit D, vit C, Zn 6-day treatment to an un-vaxed friend hit hard with the new variant (don't tell my wife she will kill me for hitting the hoard!) and he was better next day.

Ivermectin is not a treatment for COVID; there isn't one scientific study that has come to that conclusion. It's effective in treating some of the symptoms in some cases.

They halted day-to-day life, which killed so many businesses, and hobbled industries to this day.

Is that your problem? Did your business get affected by COVID?

Do I need to remind you morgues in New York were so overloaded with corpses at one moment the city needed to rent mobile freezers?

They sat back while our cities were burned at night in 2020 by goons not practicing social distancing.
They paid people more to stay at home than to go back to work.
And those at the top got richer by the BULLIONS and BULLIONS. Fauxcci has a better bottom-line than two years ago, besides his bloated salary! Of course they are looking for another opportunity with monkeypox.

Sounds like you don't like capitalism. Are you a commy?

Search VAERS for all of the REPORTED vax deaths and complications. Search COVID Portugal to see how a 95% vaxed populous is protecting, not, themselves against the scamdemic.

What's the problem with Portugal. Afaict, there isn't much difference with the rest of Europe.

I said it over two years ago it has to roll through society no matter what we do, or how we hide, or what we are forced to do by those in control to end it.

So, 1 million dead isn't enough?

Obviously, I have no idea how many would've died if we did nothing. But it would've been a lot more, obviously. How many do you think would have made measures necessary? 10 million? 50 million? Half of the population?

It's very easy shouting from the byline. And having retrospective predictions.

I wish all here and your's health in this scamdemic.
Mike

There has been a lot of scamming goin' on. Unavoidable in a country like the USA, that's governed by multinationals who are endlessly greedy and willing to do anything for a buck.

Even over here, a few have tried. Like the MD selling so many certificates he'd need at least a dozen life times to physically see all these patients through the guy selling unacceptable masks to our govt. That's only those who've been caught. I'm sure some speculators have made a lot of dough, too, legally. But that is inherent to the capitalist system. So, again, are you a commy?

Snopes explains how this happened... data categories that conflated later items into previous existing categories.

But some believe that Snopes is a conspiracy too...

JR

Do you have a link for that statement? Sounds interesting...

Sadly, that's exactly how conspiracy theories are started, John. Somebody imagines something they' hope others will understand is a cynical remark, or a paraphrased one, or...

And some other idiot, me in this case, takes it seriously.

Sadly, that's exactly how conspiracy theories are started, John. Somebody imagines something they' hope others will understand is a cynical remark, or a paraphrased one, or...

And some other idiot, me in this case, takes it seriously.
Sadly it is human nature to see connections where they don't really exist.

I joke that life is an ongoing IQ test and we are constantly being tested.... Separating the wheat from the chaff is made harder by the orders of magnitude more chaff pumped through the WWW these days.

The truth is still out there, just harder to isolate.

JR

I didn't go along with the Covid-19/"Vaccine" hoax because I'm retarded.

I lack the intelligence and IQ to go along with Monkey Pox.

Only the super-intelligent high IQ folks (like those who use Snopes and Google) allow themselves to be taken on the wild ride of medical tyranny and go for the latest and greatest experimental injection.

I'm just too dumb and uninformed to go along. Its purely an accident that I didn't catch the cold and die.

Dr. John Campbell, one of the more neutral voices about monkey pox:

Novavax just got emergency (?) approval for their conventional Covid vaccine, so the mRNA (spike protein) haters have an alternative.

JR

"Novavax just got emergency (?) approval for their conventional Covid vaccine, so the mRNA (spike protein) haters have an alternative."

Does it provide a cure for medical fraud? If not then the mRNA spike protein haters will still say "NO."

Perhaps of note, this is how long it would have taken to develop a conventional vaccine, for better or worse. Argue among yourselves wether the faster mRNA vaccines were a good thing.

JR

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? Russell L Blaylock

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
SNI-13-167-inline001.jpg

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines. For the first time in history medical treatment, protocols are not being formulated based on the experience of the physicians treating the largest number of patients successfully, but rather individuals and bureaucracies that have never treated a single patient—including Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, EcoHealth Alliance, the CDC, WHO, state public health officers and hospital administrators.[23,38]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

WHO appears to have flip-flopped on lab leak theory.... Now they think it deserves inspection.

====

China is using their electronic (smart phone) COVID infection risk monitor/notification system to keep suspected protestors locked inside their homes... Big Brother behavior in plain sight.

JR

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/learned-hating-unvaccinated-must-read/
Most of us who pilloried the noncompliant did it because it seemed like certain victory, like the unvaccinated would never make it through unbroken. Indeed, the promised new normal looked unbeatable, so we sided with it and made punching bags out of the holdouts.

But betting against them has been a scathing embarrassment for many of us who’ve now learned that the mandates only had the power we gave them. It was not through quiet compliance that we avoided endless domination by pharmaceutical companies and medical checkpoints at every doorway. It was thanks to the people we tried to tear down.

The WHO thinks the lab link needs to be looked into.

Brazil, Russia and China protested.

The WHO has released a recent report that states there's no evidence and at the same time that it needs more info. Laughable.

Politics at work, I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back