• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Rude Tube PCB (Pre-order Close)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot said:
Hey Guys,

First time poster.... Nice place you have here!

Found this thread via DIY-racked.

Drask - do you have any boards for 2x stereo left? If not could I go on the list if/when there is a new batch done?

Regards,

Matt
Hello Mat,

Some kit left. But there is interested people.
I don't know how many left after.
But you can have 1 kit.

If there are some people interested I can make a new batch.

best,
Jerome

drask said:
Hello Mat,

Some kit left. But there is interested people.
I don't know how many left after.
But you can have 1 kit.

If there are some people interested I can make a new batch.

best,
Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Thanks. If you are able to hold that kit for me, I'll pay via Paypal today.

Regards,

Matt

PCB's arrived safely, I didn't expect those stamps to look that familiar  ;)

Tsane said:
PCB's arrived safely, I didn't expect those stamps to look that familiar  ;)
;) Yes, Great stamps :D

RATMNL said:
YES!

They're here! and they look magnificent..

THanks J!
Good !

Have fun for the build.
If you need information about something, send me a mail ;)

Hi people,
some people mentioned DIY racked in an earlier post here. For personal reason I wouldn´t like to see my project in a case from DIY racked. Purusha was banned from this forum because óf his attitude towards other peoples projects. I don´t want to go into detail any further. It has been discussed in full length in another thread here on prodigy pro. So, my advise: buy a rack from modushop and let Frank (http://www.nrgrecording.de/nrg/viewtopic.php?t=971) do the frontpanel. He did my Rude Tube Panel as well. His work is excellent. Feel free to use my fpd file. (1st post in the Rude Tube thread). In the end you can do what you want. Just don´t let Purusha get this project into his claws. Just my opinion.
regards
Bernd

bernbrue said:
Hi people,
some people mentioned DIY racked in an earlier post here. For personal reason I wouldn´t like to see my project in a case from DIY racked. Purusha was banned from this forum because óf his attitude towards other peoples projects. I don´t want to go into detail any further. It has been discussed in full length in another thread here on prodigy pro. So, my advise: buy a rack from modushop and let Frank (http://www.nrgrecording.de/nrg/viewtopic.php?t=971) do the frontpanel. He did my Rude Tube Panel as well. His work is excellent. Feel free to use my fpd file. (1st post in the Rude Tube thread). In the end you can do what you want. Just don´t let Purusha get this project into his claws. Just my opinion.
regards
Bernd
just sent a message to the diy-racked admin to close and eliminate the case construction thread

Rude Tube Build / Support Thread
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=49623.0

Please ask your question here.

Latest posts

Back