Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

Help Support GroupDIY:

egroys

Does anyone have working contact info for Shuaiyin? The email gets bounced and the phone is dead.
Edit:NVM email worked this time, but apparently they aren't taking orders direct because "Jenny" herself redirected me to Dachman Audio.
I got the same response several months ago

Vientos00

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum. I’m looking to build a c12 clone and I’m looking for a kit. It looks like studio 939 is out of them. Anyone on here know where I can buy a C12 kit ?

doqmemory

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum. I’m looking to build a c12 clone and I’m looking for a kit. It looks like studio 939 is out of them. Anyone on here know where I can buy a C12 kit ?
Dany has C12 circuit boards, if Chunger is out of the Matador kits. You can get blank bodies with power supply from Aurycle, or get an Alctron HT-11A or equivalent for Reverb or eBay. You will have to order the components from Mouser or Digi-Key, but there are BOMs for that. Studio 939 might still have transformers, or get them from AMI or Cinemag directly. For tubes, Studio 939 has some from Christian Whitmore, or Tube Depot, *Bay, etc. For capsules, there are lots of choices, such as Studio 939, Advanced Audio, Microphone Parts, etc.

Or, if you want an entire kit, Microphone Parts has a kit which includes everything you need.

Happy building!

Latest posts