We really need to start having a serious conversation about this....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read Sanger. On the surface, she looks like a Nazi. Below that surface, you need to understand the cold language scientists often use. Mathematically, she's often right. But you can't rule out people's feelings.
I guess I am not a scientist because I don't understand the cold language of Margaret Sanger, even though I work researching at a University, I have a PhD in Engineering and 2 MSc's, one of them in Math (actually I'm close to graduating from that one), don't know if that qualifies me to understand the 'Math' and the scientific language of Margaret Sanger. BTW, what are Sanger's academic credentials? since you have claimed that you follow hard cold evidence from scientists.

It also amuses me that you were the one saying that you hated capitalism because it opreses the less fortunate, but when you listen that Margaret Sanger promoted what can only be defined as Nazism you basically say that we should look at all the layers and understand the hidden underlying meaning of her words.

I never said that.

Unfortunately, the IPPF isn't running on US money. So it seems the UN, the EU and lots of other countries share the same worries about world population?

Shouldn't that at least tell you something?
You are fixated on the US. I have said it over and over again, that it is not only the US, but the UN, Soros, Gates, and many other self-annointed prophets.

Last edited:
I never said that.

Unfortunately, the IPPF isn't running on US money. So it seems the UN, the EU and lots of other countries share the same worries about world population?

Shouldn't that at least tell you something?
You are fixated on the US. I have said it over and over again, that it is not only the US, but the UN, Soros, Gates, and many other self-annointed prophets.

To reduce the world population because they think there is too many people on Earth, and because it is extremely profitable (I once heard a statistic that there are more Planned Parenthood clinics than McDonalds in the world, but right now I am not too bothered to find out, either way, the amount of PP clinics in the world is staggering).
Now that I think I may clearly see your stance/position, I no longer see what you write on the subject as a bit bizarre; it’s just your extreme-bias coming through. I don’t agree, but that’s ok.

Last edited:
This is a bit of speculation, but looking at the Epstein history it appears he was working in close concert with the intelligence community. How could his child sex trafficking operation (Lolita express and sex island) not be an intelligence asset designed to entrap international figures (like Prince Andrew) in a web of shame and obligation.... maybe not but the shoe fits? :unsure:
You never know… As I continually say, I put nothing past our government or any other. However, it’s a deep dark hole to go down and far too many swim in the bottom of it and will never get out; plenty break so far beyond repair that they’ll commit violent atrocities, all in the name of… Unfortunately, there’s so many people pushing that trap so strongly and everywhere, that there leaves no other choice but that, for those people. Be careful.

Last edited:
Now that I think I may clearly see your stance/position, I no longer see what you write on the subject as a bit bizarre; it’s just your extreme-bias coming through. I don’t agree, but that’s ok.
I may grant you that, but everyone here has shown an extreme bias, you included in many topics. I can tell you check most of the boxes of the left. Although, to be fair, you are respectful most of the time.

Last edited:
Polarisation at work...

Sanger was a nurse. One of 11 children. Her mother died at 49, after 18 births.

What Sanger was doing, was inspirated by the culture of the time, beginning 20th century. She was trying to prevent unwanted pregnancy and back-ally abortions. That's all extremely positive.

Unfortunately, the fascists got to her with some of the puritanic laws that existed. You could, fi, not even send a letter with sexual content over US Post. Mark that these laws were only abandoned at the end of the 20th century. That's telling. It's the same period the US president apoligised for horrors like the Tuskagee experiment. The list of horrors is long, very long.

In that light, I understand her language and applaud her actions.

What I don't understand is your rabid rejection of the good things she did.

Polarisation at work...

Sanger was a nurse. One of 11 children. Her mother died at 49, after 18 births.

What Sanger was doing, was inspirated by the culture of the time, beginning 20th century. She was trying to prevent unwanted pregnancy and back-ally abortions. That's all extremely positive.

Unfortunately, the fascists got to her with some of the puritanic laws that existed. You could, fi, not even send a letter with sexual content over US Post. Mark that these laws were only abandoned at the end of the 20th century. That's telling. It's the same period the US president apoligised for horrors like the Tuskagee experiment. The list of horrors is long, very long.

In that light, I understand her language and applaud her actions.

What I don't understand is your rabid rejection of the good things she did.
Sanger the 'Scientist' nurse is at least indirectly responsible for more than 66 million abortions, which thwarts any good she could've done. There is always some good in evil, otherwise, people would clearly see through it.

Funny that you refer to her as a scientist when she is not, and to her writings as the 'cold language of scientists', but when I referred to the Kissinger report and other US documents you dismissed them on the basis of not being scientific. People who share your views claim to follow 'the science', but they consider Margaret Sanger and Greta Thunberg scientists. Regardless of whether you consider Greta right or not, she is as much of a scientist as Margaret Sanger.

Also, it would be good if you could actually refute some of my arguments rather than making more straw mans every time, and try to put it on me for my 'rabid rejection' of her. You are the one claiming I don't understand her since she is a scientist, prove it, you always go through tangent lines with straw man arguments when your failed arguments back fire. For example, you claim her to be a scientist, I ask for which credentials are there to back her for you to claim that she is just a scientist, and you start telling me that she is the daughter of a mother of 18, that she suffered from puritanical laws, etc... etc... it's all feelings, ramblings, and failed logic.

Last edited:
#physicianhealthyself
Sorry, I don't do Twitter or hashtags, so don't know what it means, but I guess that hashtags is what people these days use as a substitute for an argument? or to ridicule?

Last edited:
"Physician heal thyself"

Attend to one's own faults, in preference to pointing out the faults of others.
Ok. I guess Matador decided to chime in the middle without any arguments just to stir the pot? I'll take it into consideration. Isn't it ironic that he is pointing out my faults to tell me to not point the fault of the others? But anyway, after that very useful hashtag, I would like to continue to where we were before this intermission.

It's unclear to be where this thread is headed. As long as it seems your belief is that birth control and abortion are evil, there is no point in continuing - you are welcome to believe that - you'll get no argument from me. I lived for several years in a small isolated village in equatorial Africa where polygamy, unfettered procreation and illiteracy were the norm, leading me to believe that birth control and education could improve the lives of that population. But that's just my belief, and no argument will change that.

It's unclear to be where this thread is headed. As long as it seems your belief is that birth control and abortion are evil, there is no point in continuing - you are welcome to believe that - you'll get no argument from me. I lived for several years in a small isolated village in equatorial Africa where polygamy, unfettered procreation and illiteracy were the norm, leading me to believe that birth control and education could improve the lives of that population. But that's just my belief, and no argument will change that.
Regardless of whether I believe birth control or abortion are evil. The topic so far is not so much about those things, but the people and institutions who are pushing those things into the underdeveloped world to mess around with the world population and meet an agenda, that is the real topic here.

You believe that birth control and education could improve the lives of that population, I believe that yes, education is important, but for those Africans you mentioned, in my opinion, rather to convince them to keep doing what they are doing but to take a pill and abort their babies, it would be best to teach them to change their ways in combination with education.

Last edited:
Sanger the 'Scientist' nurse is at least indirectly responsible for more than 66 million abortions, which thwarts any good she could've done. There is always some good in evil, otherwise, people would clearly see through it.

Funny that you refer to her as a scientist when she is not, and to her writings as the 'cold language of scientists', but when I referred to the Kissinger report and other US documents you dismissed them on the basis of not being scientific. People who share your views claim to follow 'the science', but they consider Margaret Sanger and Greta Thunberg scientists. Regardless of whether you consider Greta right or not, she is as much of a scientist as Margaret Sanger.

Also, it would be good if you could actually refute some of my arguments rather than making more straw mans every time, and try to put it on me for my 'rabid rejection' of her. You are the one claiming I don't understand her since she is a scientist, prove it, you always go through tangent lines with straw man arguments when your failed arguments back fire. For example, you claim her to be a scientist, I ask for which credentials are there to back her for you to claim that she is just a scientist, and you start telling me that she is the daughter of a mother of 18, that she suffered from puritanical laws, etc... etc... it's all feelings, ramblings, and failed logic.

So a nurse can't do science?

Do you believe you can reach consensus with this agreeable community?

Save your energy.

JR

PS: I am not completely repeating myself because I changed a few words. ;)

Latest posts

Back